Hyrule's Awakening Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 11 April 2021 - 06:32 PM

A thread for the Hyrule's Awakening Quest. I didn't see a thread so I decided to make one.

So uh, I finished playing it and I just want to like, post my compilation of bugs, cause there were quite a few I ran into, spoilers for the entire quest in the spoiler box:

Spoiler

#2 runaru

runaru

:3

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him, They / Them

Posted 17 April 2021 - 10:42 AM

Sorry for the very late reply!
Many bugs people have found are sadly related to some of the scripts not working together, and thus I can't fix them myself. I've gotten a fix to one of the more fatal bugs related to opening the chests while jumping, at least.
Other non-script related bugs and oddities I've also noted down and will fix in a future update.

Speaking of said update, it will have, along with some fixes, some other stuff added in, like the warp portals for minibosses (like in LA), small "cutscenes" (read as: lines of text) at the end of dungeons, giving a you a small hint on where to go next (similar to LA once again). Hopefully won't take too long, but I can't promise a release date for the update just yet, sorry.

Hopefully people enjoy the quest, even with all the bugs and flaws it has ^^'

• Mani Kanina and Shane like this

#3 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 27 April 2021 - 08:36 PM

I have finished the 8 dungeons and haven't found Level 9.  Not sure where else to look.

#4 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 28 April 2021 - 02:32 AM

Level 9 is up the mountain taking a path heading right, IIRC.

• Matthew likes this

#5 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 01 May 2021 - 01:46 PM

So I'm at level 9 with the Seashell Sword, but I feel like I haven't completed the trading sequence. I can't do anything with the Mermaid Statue, and all I have is the Mirror. No one seems to want it, but it feels like I'm not done since the Cucco guy in the mountain hasn't been used. Is there anything after the mirror and if so, can I have a hint? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users