Resetting ZC settings

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

I want to reset the default directory ZC loads when it attempts to load a new quest without having to download ZC all over again. Currently one of my ZC files loads to a nonexistant directory and I'm forced to have to load drive d, then drive c again for any folders or even the "go back" option to even appear and that's pretty annoying for me. 

#2 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• ZC Developers

Posted 02 July 2017 - 01:09 PM

Misc -> Quest Directory... is probably what you're looking for.

#3 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:05 PM

On a similar note is there a way to reset the default audio settings easily? Sometime I want to turn the volume down, but there are 6 different sliders under the Sound menu.

What does "Volume Keys" do? Does it easily let you turn the volume up and down? I'm worried about throwing off the balance between all these settings.

Edited by Cukeman, 02 July 2017 - 08:05 PM.

#4 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• ZC Developers

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:30 PM

There isn't a way to do it in the GUI, but any settings deleted from ag.cfg will reset to defaults when you start the game. The sound settings are:
digi = ###
midi = ###
sfx = ###
emusic = ###
pan = #
zcmusic_bufsz = ###
If volume keys are enabled, page up and page down will adjust the MIDI volume, and home and end will adjust the digital audio volume (which may also affect MIDIs depending on the system).

#5 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:54 PM

Thank you for that information

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users