Quest of Light help

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#31 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

It's you next goal if you find that leaf thing because you already have the white sword. That leaf things is actually Nyru's Love. You can find it behind a boss lock door in the overworld near the mountains. You need to find the boss key in the overworld. It's under a bush next to the nearest shop in the mountains - the shop that has the silver arrows. One screen to the right

#32 antwan4000

antwan4000

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:47 AM

I'm in The Pit. Can you help me find the Item I need what hints are required?

#33 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:48 AM

Also stuck looking for the raft; found Shadow Temple, can't seem to get anywhere else after getting the ladder

EDIT:  Of course, 30 minutes after I posted, I've made progress in the graveyard

Edited by phatjak69, 01 February 2014 - 04:31 AM.

#34 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

Blue Ring

DERP.... I'm so stupid for not noticing this in the first place lmao.

Tree Fort is done... off to the next area.

Edit: Next question, White Sword?

Edit 2: Nevermind, found the dungeon where it's located.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 01 February 2014 - 07:27 AM.

#35 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:34 AM

Burial Hall is the sixth triforce piece I've recovered, but ...is there an item in Burial hall??  Haven't found one.  I have 11 1/4 hearts .... a raft would help in finding more heart pieces so as to get the master sword.  Where is the raft?? I know others have been searching for it also.  Any help on these matters??  BTW  This has turned about to be a very good quest so far. 

#36 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:16 AM

I´m stuck in Burial Hall. Have found a small key and the compass, that´s all. How do I go on there ? Where is the big key ?

Edited by Lukaz, 01 February 2014 - 09:52 AM.

#37 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:26 AM

It's you next goal if you find that leaf thing because you already have the white sword. That leaf things is actually Nyru's Love. You can find it behind a boss lock door in the overworld near the mountains. You need to find the boss key in the overworld. It's under a bush next to the nearest shop in the mountains - the shop that has the silver arrows. One screen to the right

Alright, I beat that dungeon without Nayru's Love now, but now I got that item. I already had the bosskey, but I forgot about that one bossdoor! So anyways, I beat this dungeon without finding an item in it. Is there no item inside the dungeon that is shaped like a ladder? Perhaps a ladder? :)

#38 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:34 AM

The dungeon shaped like a ladder (split side temple) far right column of rooms (third down from the top) push something in there....

I beat Burial Hall ( no item in there?)  Heading north, I'm getting cremated either by strong enemies or the red lava.....where is the next dungeon?  where is the raft?  Thanks.  Still a bit short of hearts to get the master sword.

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 01 February 2014 - 09:37 AM.

• Avaro likes this

#39 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:56 AM

Hmmmm......maybe I mix the names of the Temples. If Burial Hall is the ladder shaped one, then I have beaten it and the ladder is there. I´m at the far east in a Temple at the graveyard and need big key to go on.

#40 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:58 AM

Check the two tombstones screens below the entrance gate

#41 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

Ok, I'm here to help. But it looks like everyone found what they were looking for after all. But here is a good tip to help you find more secrets: Go to the grassy area and start cutting grass. There are a few secrets there. One leading to the Lens of Truth and the Wallet. Let me know if this helps

#42 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:38 AM

Some dungeons don't have a DMap title in their active subscreen, they only have a dungeon entrance message text. The early dungeons had DMap titles in them. Just wanted to point this out. :)

I'm overwhelmed by this big cave-type dungeon that has a lot of bombable walls :O
I'd appreciate a map.

#43 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

I´m still stuck in Graveyard Temple. Have found a small key and the Compass, nowhere to go. Is there a second entrance ? What about the broken tombstones below the entrance ? - Is there something to do ? I have used all my items on them.

#44 Kyle

Kyle

Initiate

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:51 AM

Do I need the raft to find the lens?

#45 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:56 AM

Do I need the raft to find the lens?