• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 10 November 2019 - 06:15 PM

Heyo all!!

I am currently playtesting this quest in 2.55 alpha 39. Everything is going smoothly so far as expected.
When it comes to development I have finished level 5. You can check out my progress here on this discord:
https://discordapp.c...149260571770884
I need your help as a community. Stay active, it really helps motivate me.

Anyways, here are some news for the future of the ROSEMASTER:
-I've decided that it is impossible for me to finish this quest by the end of 2019. From now on, I will no longer force a deadline upon myself, I will release this quest when I feel like it, it could be next year, or 2021+.
-I hope you guys are enjoying my latest project, Medley of the Grass Bow for the expo. I will work on updating that miniquest in the future. But for now, the ROSEMASTER is my highest priority in ZC. You might be wondering if any of the characters from Medley of the Grass Bow will be returning to my ROSEMASTER quest, and I'll answer yes! But you'll never know exactly when. ;)
-I'll accept any forms of help for my quest. You can beta test for my quest, or help me on any kinds of stuff, especially scripts.
  • Dark Entity, DarkFlameSheep, Eddy and 4 others like this

#2 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Polm The Fathomless (Slime)

• Members

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:54 PM

I saw the ending after defeat the battle keeper in MotGB.

Spoiler

Edited by Stray Sheep, 11 November 2019 - 12:15 AM.

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 12 November 2019 - 02:07 AM

No deadline is both a boon, and a bane. I did that for LoE, and seven years passed. I do that for some ZC dev, and it drags out.

I set a reasonable deadline for 2.53.1, and while aye, it gives me migraines getting it done in time, it is at the least, close to done.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users