• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#1 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:38 PM

Valami is a new quest by Castchaos

Use this thread for help and report bugs if find any.

And here is the link to the questfile http://www.twccgamin...ssic&quest=vims

Please use final 2.50 to play it.

And here is a little hint:   (try to play without the magic shield)

Edited by judasrising, 03 March 2014 - 05:27 AM.

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

Wait up a sec. Is Valami actually finished or is this a thread for beta testers? Because if it's a thread for beta testers it's kinda...public and all. Oh okay, so it is. And has been for a few days it looks like. Leave it to me to miss something like this.

And if it isn't, I am on this quest like Moosh on a banana in approximately 8 days when I'll hopefully have time to play quests again.

Edited by Moosh, 01 March 2014 - 07:45 PM.

#3 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:43 PM

really good quest by castchaos alomost done with lvls 2,5,9 one key short in lvls 5 and 9 and in lvl 2 got 3 keys but no idea where to use them at

#4 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

really good quest by castchaos alomost done with lvls 2,5,9 one key short in lvls 5 and 9 and in lvl 2 got 3 keys but no idea where to use them at

Well if you have 3 keys in lvl2 then you can get a item in there.

And nice to see that you dont play the levels in order.

#5 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:43 PM

making progress beating lvls 12346 with just the lemon sword no clue wherer to find a betetr sword and wheres lvl 8 is located where hopefully the beter camdle or wand is at

Edited by zcfan, 05 March 2014 - 02:44 PM.

#6 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:53 PM

making progress beating lvls 12346 with just the lemon sword no clue wherer to find a betetr sword and wheres lvl 8 is located where hopefully the beter camdle or wand is at

For a better sword dont buy anything in one shop in RARE CANDY . And lvl8 is more to the south remember lvl5 location go more south from there.

for better candle go to lvl9.

• Timelord likes this

#7 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

33m3fpf.pnganything special about this room with moving blocks?

#8 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

33m3fpf.pnganything special about this room with moving blocks?

Move a block into every corner

#9 Lagartus

Lagartus

The great Lizard

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:46 AM

I have finished just level 1 and I don't know what to do :confused:

Someone can give me an idea?

Thanks.

#10 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:47 PM

seems i cant find the beter candle in lvl 9 been to evevry room i can enter any clues?

#11 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

I have finished just level 1 and I don't know what to do :confused:

Someone can give me an idea?

Thanks.

Well just contiune to lvl2 area from lvl1

seems i cant find the beter candle in lvl 9 been to evevry room i can enter any clues?

Better candle is in north east corner of B1 area should be easy to get.

#12 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

jfk8x5.pngreally hmm then i need to find a path that leads to  button i need to hit in the basement in order to get to the north east corner

how do i get to that button on the left to remove all these stuff in the way

Edited by zcfan, 06 March 2014 - 03:19 PM.

#13 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

zcfan:

Indeed, you need to remove blockades, so it's not THAT easy. To remove the west one, you need to go to the big, dark main intersection where you probably already been (accessed via a warp in the northwest) and take the southwest route. There you can unlock a lock block and be able to get north to a lone pot in a small sand patch. That is where you need to go.

Lagartus:

From L1, you need to go northeast (yes, inside L1) and from there a door to the east takes you towards L2, where you need to go. Until you open some shortcuts, you can go only to L1 from Vitamin, but fear not, because right when you enter L2, true freedom comes.

#14 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

oh boy and yues been to there lol just missing that key somewhere no idea where it is hiding sneaky key

#15 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

First of all, Thank You CastChaos for another fantastic offering.  It's been a while since your last one.  I have always enjoyed your complex, but highly playable quests.  Valami has proven to be technically sound, has beautiful graphics/design, and the music is nice and appropriate.

Learning to navigate with the roc's feather gave me a slow start, but soon got the hang of it.  I have a love and hate feelings about the freedom to explore - so far have done extensive exploration, know the locations of most dungeons, collected 12 hearts and acquired a lot of items, yet oddly enough I am missing a couple of desireable items. I am finding myself needing other items to complete randomly entered dungeons.  There are clues on items needed upon entering some dungeons, but others don't.  While it is encouraged not to do dungeons in order, it becomes more frustrating when you get in one and unable to complete it because of missing items. It is probably designed this way, after all "It Means Something" in the end.

Anyways... Is the ladder on this quest? Also, where is the level 3 gloves and level 2 boomerang?  Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users