Trinity Worlds

• Please log in to reply
579 replies to this topic

#16 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 02:36 AM

It's in the Dark World version of Kakariko Village. just use the warp that was west of Hyrule Castle and look for a bush with a weird mark on it. It should look similar to your Magic Boomerang. Hit the bush with your Boomerang and the stakes will lower. The Magic Shield will be up for sale in the shop, along with a Red Candle.

#17 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:00 AM

Thanks for the help Animus01. I having so much fun playing your quest.
Got the really nice treasure from Blaze Cave but I'm going back to but the shield so I will be totally prepared to finish this level.

ms_zelda_lady

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 26 December 2006 - 11:01 AM.

#18 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 02:53 PM

Sorry that my Level 4 was pretty hard. I was thinking of replacing the Bats with Keese, but after I did the dungeon during the full test, I guess I decided not to make changes. I guess that's because I left quite a few Heart Container Pieces lying around! icon_smile.gif I would suggest going to all three whirlpools, East Oracle Mountain, and the Volcano to find more Heart Container Pieces.

UPDATE: If anyone finds a bug that desperately needs to be fixed, like a continue bug, please PM me about it so I can update the quest. Thanks!

Edited by Animus01, 26 December 2006 - 07:16 PM.

#19 Nanni

Nanni

Initiate

• Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 09:22 PM

Is somebody know where is the hook?

Thank you

#20 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 09:34 PM

I haven't found the hookshot yet so but its probably not in level 4. Probably found in a later level and you have to backtrack to all the areas to get the heart pieces and other treasures.
BTW Animus01 haven't come across any continue bugs anywhere yet.
As far as level 4 is concerned with the blue ring, the bomb upgrade and the shield its not that bad. I haven't played today yet but I'm hoping to play tonight or tomorrow.

#21 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 10:22 PM

The Blue Ring is actually the Boots. I decided not to use the actual Boots look, because some of my damage combos don't deal with floors. The hookshot is in Level 7.

#22 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 10:30 PM

icon_biggrin.gif LOL.....Well the jokes on me. I thought there was something off when Link didn't look like he was wearing a different color.
Oh well its just as well with all the lava in there the boots are a better choice.

ms_zelda_lady

#23 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 December 2006 - 10:36 PM

I'm planning to make a DX version of this in 2.11, and I was going to replace the Boots with the Cane of Byrna, so it would make more sense.

#24 chrais

chrais

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 05:43 PM

ive just finished level 7 and now im lost,,,, where is level 8??? i think i found it but i need the level 3 sword and i dont know where that is either

#25 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:55 PM

Well, if you've beaten Level 7, you should've gotten the Trinity Sword by getting the Boss Key at the Holy Chamber and battling the boss. The boss key was in the room beyond the rooms that require the hookshot.

Oh yeah. The Level 3 sword is required to enter Philosophis City via Western Temple and a walkthrough wall in the room where you got the Power Bracelets. There, you need to buy the Super Bombs, which you will use to make your way to the ruins.

Edited by Animus01, 27 December 2006 - 06:56 PM.

#26 DeVon

DeVon

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 07:17 PM

where is level 6,I don't think I paid enough attention to what the wisdom lady
said to do !

#27 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 07:23 PM

Go back to East Oracle Mountain in Wisdrim and use your Lens of Truth in the caves to find a secret passage. There will be a Goriya who warns you not to enter the warp ahead. When you use the warp, you will find yourself in the Dark World, but in a secluded area. Level 6 is the warp in the center of that area, guarded by a Magic Octorok.

UPDATE: For those 3 Triforce pieces and above:

When you get to the Holy Chamber for the first time, take the path that has no obstacles. After that, take the paths that require you to use the items you found in the dungeon you just cleared. So,...

After level 4: Far west path
After level 5: Far east path (use Lens of Truth and Magic Ring (Boots))
After level 6: Close west path (use Hammer)
After level 7: CLose east path (use Hookshot Cannon), head back to the central hallway, and fight the boss and grab the Level 3 sword.

Edited by Animus01, 27 December 2006 - 07:43 PM.

#28 chrais

chrais

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 10:18 PM

ok i knew thats where the problem was

when i got the triforce pieces, i accidently went to the far west room twice, and havent explored the one that requires the hookshot, so without a different way into the holy chamber, i think im stuck and probably have to start again, i already completed level 6 because without the item in level 6 i couldnt of done level 7

is it possible to maybe add a warp from say level 7 to the holy chamber in case someone makes the same silly mistake i did

Edited by chrais, 27 December 2006 - 11:28 PM.

#29 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 01:16 AM

Well, I think I'll just divide the Holy Chamber into 4 different areas, next time. I didn't realize until too late that the Trigger (Permenant) combo was temporary in dungeons. I'll see what I can do to fix it.

#30 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:22 AM

Not stuck (just beaten level 1) but just want to say, great first quest. How long were you working on this? If you've only been working on it since your join date, that's incredible to build such a large quest with such quality within such a short amount of time. Through what I'm seen... The quest has a feel that a modern-style Zelda was attempted using archaic design style, but that isn't exactly a bad thing. icon_wink.gif

I'll rate when I am done (New habit for rating quests I have developed) but so far it's looking like 4 stars. The reason a star was taken off? Although the archaic design style generated the very nostaliga that saves it from mediocrody (sp?), it's also the chain that holds it back from greatness, like how the Wiimote is used in Red Steel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users