Lost Identity help

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#16 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

Don't worry, there's as a key on the first floor. It's in the room where you step on the button and the raft appears, then you use the ocarina to get through the door. Kill all the enemies in that room and the key will appear.

#17 canaan

canaan

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

i have the hint for the HP#3 Challenge, but i cant seem to locate it. its the only challenge i dont have done yet :(...im assuming its in a snowy area?

this quest is fun.

edit: nevermind. i figured it out.

Edited by canaan, 31 March 2014 - 02:22 PM.

#18 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

One in the room north, then east of the spike room (? Room in the glitch version), another south of the spike room.

So it's the one in the east that I missed, but I don't understand what I'm supposed to do in there at all, nor what the clue that was given me is supposed to mean. :confused:

EDIT: Never mind, there was a room I didn't know existed.

#19 canaan

canaan

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:11 PM

level 4 question:

identity1_zpse51a7e76.gif

i cant use the hookshot in this room. am i missing something or is it a glitch?

edit: and by not use it, i mean the lava that surrounds the platform im on restricts the use of it. the only ladder usage available is above the candle pot going east

Edited by canaan, 31 March 2014 - 04:12 PM.

#20 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Oh, shoot!  That's a glitch!  I originally had those as a "Ladder or Hookshot" combo, but I changed those to solid combos right before I upload the quest and completely forgot that the Hookshot can't go through them  :doh:!  I'll fix that right away.  sorry about that.

#21 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:50 PM

Ok.  I just sent in one last patch update that fixes a game ending bug in Level 4.  That will be the last patch update I'll submit for now, because I feel like i'm sending in too many singular that patch one or two glitches.  The next time I do an update, it will be to patch multiple bugs (unless there's a bug that prevents you from continuing.).  Thanks for the feedback so far!

#22 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

Ok.  I just sent in one last patch update that fixes a game ending bug in Level 4.  That will be the last patch update I'll submit for now, because I feel like i'm sending in too many singular that patch one or two glitches.  The next time I do an update, it will be to patch multiple bugs (unless there's a bug that prevents you from continuing.).  Thanks for the feedback so far!

I'm stuck in the lava at the Dark University...let me know the next update.

#23 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:21 PM

If it's the issue where you can't hookshot over the lava, that update was already released. :)

#24 Minish Cap

Minish Cap

Mega Mega 79

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

Where do I find the Blue Tunic in Lost Identity? I cant seem to find it and also cant find no more small keys in Dark University and the Boss Key. I found the secret exit in the Dark University that leads to the lake. Any suggestions what I can do? I love this quest so far, its just like playing an alternative Lost Isle. :lol:

• Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

#25 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:19 PM

If it's the issue where you can't hookshot over the lava, that update was already released. :)

No there isn't a hookshot point.  It's right above the university.  I downloaded the latest update and that didn't help.

#26 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

Where do I find the Blue Tunic in Lost Identity? I cant seem to find it and also cant find no more small keys in Dark University and the Boss Key. I found the secret exit in the Dark University that leads to the lake. Any suggestions what I can do? I love this quest so far, its just like playing an alternative Lost Isle. :lol:

The blue tunic is located in a building on a river in the Faulkner Fields. From where you spawn in the fields, go right, up, left, then up again. In order to access it, you will need the power glove from the shop in Passageway Forest (which is found by using the raft on that river one screen right of Level 1).

In order to get to the Boss Key, go into the top building, go left, then up and you will see a locked door to the left if you haven't already unlocked it. If you need to, then you can head upstairs to the roof and you will be able to find a key there. Once you unlock that door, you will go downstairs and find another locked door above you. Go left, then down, and fight a mini boss to obtain another key. That locked door will lead you back outside. Going right will take you on the path to another building, which houses the boss Key.

Glad you're enjoying the quest so far (and I did have a little bit of inspiration from Lost Isle when building this :).)

Edited by RedTribeLink, 01 April 2014 - 10:06 PM.

#27 yowza

yowza

Initiate

• Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:01 AM

I was going to post here asking about a missing key in level 4 but I went through the level again and never realized that solid 'pipe' object in the vertical part was something more than a random obstruction.  I should have known to not trust my instincts after level 3 :P

I skipped out on two hearts and a stronger sword which definitely made the penultimate boss fight harder.  It took a while to figure out those were orbs I had to hit back with my sword at the end.  Right before the final phase where you need to hit the orb twice in a row, I kept missing the second hit about 10 times.  I resorted to just mashing the sword to get the hit instead of timing it like in OoT.  Still a very nice execution of that gameplay in ZC.

Is there anything to do with the bonus item after the credits?  I'll probably go around and get the missing items anyway.

Lastly, each dungeon felt like I was playing a different quest.  I thought level 3 would just be the university/academy split up here and there but the actual level 3 was definitely something new to ZC.  Anyone here thinking this quest is just level 1 variations until the end should definitely keep playing.  Shadowgate music needs to appear more in other quests too.

#28 Minish Cap

Minish Cap

Mega Mega 79

• Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

The blue tunic is located in a building on a river in the Faulkner Fields. From where you spawn in the fields, go right, up, left, then up again. In order to access it, you will need the power glove from the shop in Passageway Forest (which is found by using the raft on that river one screen right of Level 1).

In order to get to the Boss Key, go into the top building, go left, then up and you will see a locked door to the left if you haven't already unlocked it. If you need to, then you can head upstairs to the roof and you will be able to find a key there. Once you unlock that door, you will go downstairs and find another locked door above you. Go left, then down, and fight a mini boss to obtain another key. That locked door will lead you back outside. Going right will take you on the path to another building, which houses the boss Key.

Glad you're enjoying the quest so far (and I did have a little bit of inspiration from Lost Isle when building this :).)

Ok I found the Blue Tunic but still lost of finding the key. I beat the Mini Boss Patra but missing a key. I looked all around and found nothing, I thinking about starting over. I heard the wand was in Level 3 but cant go anywhere. I just keep ending up at the lock door at the Sport's Center and the Boss Door at Under Passageway at the University. I looked behind every tree outside and every statue inside the dungeon.

#29 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

Go on top of the roof of the sports center, and get to the area on the roof that has a treasure chest containing 50 rupees. Bomb the part of the floor that cracked on that screen and it should lead you to the key you need. The locked door at the Sports center will eventually lead you to the Boss Key.

#30 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

How do I go on here ? - also how do I get the key in the room below this ( at the top right corner )

zelda007_zpsd1046926.png

Edited by Lukaz, 05 April 2014 - 07:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users