• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 February 2020 - 05:11 AM

Hi there :)

The quest version was silent for a long time. A lot has changed in the meantime and has already done so.

I just wanted to provide the latest information about what has already happened.

The plan was previously to deliver a hard version, whether it will come to be will be seen. It could be that there will be none.

But that doesnt mean that nothing else has happened. The quest is further expandet. There are other new items, new dungeons are added.

Every level dungeon gets new teleporters set.

Two script files are already installed.

New secrets can be revealed later. Since the quest has grown a lot, there is really no question whether it will not stay with this version, instead of making another hard version out of it.

Other things are also planned. But I will not tell you about them yet. As soon as the new list has been processed, a decision is made as to which of the new functions that are being planned are still to be introduced.

There will be a new version at some point, as soon as everthing is done, with even more content than is already available.

Have fun with the current version. Stay tuned for new information.

Sooner or later, there will be new information on how far everthing has progressed.

See ya,

IceDancer :slycool:

Edited by IceDancer, 28 February 2020 - 05:11 AM.

• dr_henke, Lüt and Epsalon ZX like this

#2 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 20 April 2020 - 01:23 AM

Mhhh Nice Think The Title Name and Screens Promiss already a Nice Adventure im Courios what all has Changed in the Future :D

• Epsalon ZX and IceDancer like this

#3 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:59 AM

Hi there,

yes. It is realy big and with the new content, it comes bigger.

When I´m done, with my building work, then I make two Quest´s as one.

With the help from dr._henke, I know, what I must do, that I don´t must work with two seperate quest again.

So, you start on a other Point. There you can go to Eng or the Ger way. Eng -> English Dialog. Ger -> German Dialog.

And both, has the same strenght, same dungeon, items etc.

That make it now easier as before. ;)

The next dungeon, is complete, what I have build yesterday. Must set the opponents and set the warps. And then comes the next one.

What has changed?

On the black marked, you cant buy anymore the Magic Key. It is changed to a "Boss Key". Then I have build a "Dungeon" for the Magic Key. But with the new content, it´s not needed. So I have removed the Magic Key from the quest. In the "Magic Key Dungeon" is now a other Item. :)

With a few error points, the quest is playable to the end, what you can download now. But with the new one, we kill all errors, what we can find and make it bigger again. ;)

So, yeah, when I have more information, what I can tell you all, then I comming again, with more. ^^

See ya,

IceDancer  :slycool:

• Lordkronos likes this

#4 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 28 April 2020 - 03:23 AM

Hi there,

yes. It is realy big and with the new content, it comes bigger.

When I´m done, with my building work, then I make two Quest´s as one.

With the help from dr._henke, I know, what I must do, that I don´t must work with two seperate quest again.

So, you start on a other Point. There you can go to Eng or the Ger way. Eng -> English Dialog. Ger -> German Dialog.

And both, has the same strenght, same dungeon, items etc.

That make it now easier as before. ;)

The next dungeon, is complete, what I have build yesterday. Must set the opponents and set the warps. And then comes the next one.

What has changed?

On the black marked, you cant buy anymore the Magic Key. It is changed to a "Boss Key". Then I have build a "Dungeon" for the Magic Key. But with the new content, it´s not needed. So I have removed the Magic Key from the quest. In the "Magic Key Dungeon" is now a other Item. :)

With a few error points, the quest is playable to the end, what you can download now. But with the new one, we kill all errors, what we can find and make it bigger again. ;)

So, yeah, when I have more information, what I can tell you all, then I comming again, with more. ^^

See ya,

IceDancer  :slycool:

Cool Nice to Hear it Has German Language :D

#5 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:21 AM

Hi there,

I can´t give realy a big information now, I don´t want spoiler to much. ^^

But I think, with three Picture, I can tell a small thing, what is in there :)

First Screen -> I only work now with one file. Before I worked with two seperate quest files. German and English both. Now I have a new Start Screen, where you can change your languages. Eng = English, Ger = German. It is now in only one quest and not seperated anymore :)

Unbenannt.png

Second Screen -> Here I have worked with Ice Blocks. You need a strong fire spell, to open the blocks that you can push them

1.png

Third Screen -> Yes, a Rupee as a new opponent. What that thing can do, what happens, when it is beat, that is a point, what I don´t say. ^^

2.png

Few new Dungeons, Caves and other ideas are build and we work so good as we can, to change all things. :)

See ya,

IceDancer

• Bagu likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users