The Legend of Zelda: Origins

Rating: 4.21/5 (12 ratings)
Photo

The Legend of Zelda: Origins (by shadowfall1976)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:00 PM

Mot sure if this has a post somewhere yet, but i am having some issues finding out how to get to the lens, without the hookshot.  I can see the lens, and i can see the hole to drop down to, just below and over a screen or two from the white sword.  but i can not find the hookshot.  i know this is an older quest, but i appreciate any help anyone could give.  Thanks!!!

#2 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

Mot sure if this has a post somewhere yet, but i am having some issues finding out how to get to the lens, without the hookshot.  I can see the lens, and i can see the hole to drop down to, just below and over a screen or two from the white sword.  but i can not find the hookshot.  i know this is an older quest, but i appreciate any help anyone could give.  Thanks!!!

Wow!! I remember this quest, there is part one and part two" If you see the lens on a cave and need to come from above

then you're playing part one"' you need the hookshot...mmm..! is in the zora domian, so you need the flipper, those are located next to lost woods, to open the way ,, think you need a super bomb, must buy from a seller, once you get the flipper, everything is a breeze -- I  still may have some pics,, let me know...!!

#3 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:28 PM

Wow!! I remember this quest, there is part one and part two" If you see the lens on a cave and need to come from above

then you're playing part one"' you need the hookshot...mmm..! is in the zora domian, so you need the flipper, those are located next to lost woods, to open the way ,, think you need a super bomb, must buy from a seller, once you get the flipper, everything is a breeze -- I  still may have some pics,, let me know...!!

Thanks, i would like some of the help. i am in level 8 now, i did find the super bomb shop buit have not found where the flippers are.  i am playing this in 2.5.  forgot to mention that earlier

nvrmd,  i found the flippers. got the hookshot, now to explore, man the cave of misery is hard as heck

Edited by jwex001, 17 May 2014 - 09:40 PM.

#4 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

Thanks, i would like some of the help. i am in level 8 now, i did find the super bomb shop buit have not found where the flippers are.  i am playing this in 2.5.  forgot to mention that earlier

nvrmd,  i found the flippers. got the hookshot, now to explore, man the cave of misery is hard as heck

don't remember the whole thing, but,, if you master the cave of misery'' then I consider you a "Super Player""

still let me know  ---- god luck!

#5 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:21 AM

Wow, that was hard.  if all the cave of misery has item wise is

Spoiler
. then consider it beat.  had a few glitches along the way, probably due to using 2.5 though.  but man was it hard.  now for gannon

edit:  and finally...  i beat it all 8 hours 12 min 13 seconds with only 55 deaths, a good 20 or so just from teh cave of misery

now for part two if i can get it to play in 2.5

Edited by jwex001, 18 May 2014 - 10:55 AM.

#6 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:06 PM

Wow, that was hard.  if all the cave of misery has item wise is

Spoiler
. then consider it beat.  had a few glitches along the way, probably due to using 2.5 though.  but man was it hard.  now for gannon

edit:  and finally...  i beat it all 8 hours 12 min 13 seconds with only 55 deaths, a good 20 or so just from teh cave of misery

now for part two if i can get it to play in 2.5

congratulations on beating this, yes.. player 2.5 last build is better for all these old quests, just pressing F6 take u out from any hooked anywhere,, part two on this quest  I think is a lttle easier, but hard to find stuffs and places. I remember....!                      

#7 Brownsfan125

Brownsfan125

• Members

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:52 AM

Where did you end up finding the hookshot?

I found the Flippers and Cave of Misery but still can't find the super bomb or the hookshot.

Thanks.

I figured it out for anyone who ends up reading this.

Whirlpools are a thing like in Link to the Past

Edited by Brownsfan125, 15 January 2015 - 01:20 AM.

#8 maravig

maravig

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:59 PM

Where did you end up finding the hookshot?

I found the Flippers and Cave of Misery but still can't find the super bomb or the hookshot.

Thanks.

I figured it out for anyone who ends up reading this.

Whirlpools are a thing like in Link to the Past

I'm trying to find the flippers.  I found the super bomb.

• vravelo likes this

#9 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:42 PM

I'm trying to find the flippers.  I found the super bomb.

didn't get flippers yet""" where you found the super bomb...???   thanks

#10 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 17 May 2015 - 06:17 PM

everything is ok now,, quest busted ....... :bounce:

found flippers , but still searching for the big bomb , any idea..?

Lukaz, where you at..?? need a little help down here............ :confused:

Edited by vravelo, 18 May 2015 - 12:21 AM.

#11 lexluthermiester

lexluthermiester

• Members

Posted 06 May 2018 - 10:23 PM

Did anyone get stuck in level 2? I'm blocked by a door that will not open no matter what I throw at it.

#12 Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

Initiate

• Members

Posted 05 August 2019 - 09:51 PM

Hey guys,

I'm having some trouble finishing this game. I've got all pieces of the Triforce. I can't get into Spectacle Rock. Looks like I need a super bomb. I've combed through the game trying to find the shop that sells it, but I'm not having much luck. I also do not have flippers. Can someone help? Thanks.

#13 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 06 August 2019 - 03:59 AM

Head to the bottom left corner of the map for the flippers.

#14 Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

Initiate

• Members

Posted 06 August 2019 - 05:41 PM

Thanks!!! Now I got to just find the super bomb. Any ideas?

#15 Retro Gamer

Retro Gamer

The Game Master

• Members

Posted 14 July 2020 - 09:49 AM

In the Eagle Palace, for some reason the room with the bats has a shutter door that goes one direction and it won't open no matter how much I kill the respawned bats. There is nothing to hit the boomerang with or blocks to push and killing the bats only opens the door from where I entered. Is this a glitch or am I using a outdated version of this quest? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users