Lettuce is so stupid

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 22 December 2018 - 02:54 AM

lettuce contain vitamin K, so is not useless, It has little flavor but with the right seasoning it can be better.
I don't like eat it alone, but whit a steak, so K and B12 in the same dish and is good too.

I'd prefer to get 12 Bs and a K in my alphabet soup.

You're better-off with spinach...

Popeyespinach.jpg

https://www.dailymot...om/video/x280bq

• Nathaniel, Mitsukara and Dark Ice Dragon like this

#17 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:27 AM

Lettuce stop this ridiculous conversation

• Dark Ice Dragon likes this

#18 JohnnieForce

JohnnieForce

• Banned

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:52 PM

Very much so. And I think we all know who "lettuce" is.

#19 hideous_kojima

hideous_kojima

• Members

Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:14 AM

agreed! *laughs haughtily, with a mouthful of spinach, watching the filthy romaine lettuce-eaters perish from the earth*

#20 Professor Bedwetter

Professor Bedwetter

Strangers when we meet

• Members

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:12 PM

you're a damn moron hergiswi

• Hergiswi likes this

#21 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:38 AM

you're a damn moron hergiswi

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• Rambly, Professor Bedwetter and Kivitoe like this

#22 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:18 AM

Nothing personnel kid
  • Hergiswi likes this

#23 rexlaninetales

rexlaninetales

9 tailed kitsune

• Members

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:18 AM

What a peculiar topic. The only thing lettuce is good for is rehydration if their is no other liquid around. To be used as a last resort. I prefer kale and spinach myself. Even seaweed got more flavor than iceberg lettuce. I think Rambly said it best.

#24 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:18 PM

Baby spinach ftw. Iceberg has the flavor of lettuce, but with low battery. Also not a kale fan.

#25 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 24 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

You know what? I've changed my mind. I was trying to middle road it, to find some kind of diplomatic compromise, but actually, I love iceberg lettuce. It tastes great, and it surprisingly good to snack on, if it's fresh.
So there.

#26 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 24 February 2019 - 06:28 PM

Can we all agree that spinach tastes 78% better than lettuce? Even in salad, lettuce is just filler that so you're not eating a bowl full of carrots, croutons, and dressing. 

#27 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 24 February 2019 - 07:30 PM

Not sure I can, to be honest. Spinach has more flavour, I suppose, but it's very much an "am I in the mood for this" type flavour, whereas Lettuce has a flavour I can always eat.

By this point I am arguing for the sake of it, even though I do really hold this opinion.

#28 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 March 2019 - 12:20 AM

I now basically make a half-assed Caesar Salad.  Romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, bits of cabbage, shredded parmesan cheese, parmesan italian dressing or traditional italian dressing (rather than Caesar dressing, thus half-assed), and croutons.

#29 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:18 PM

Hey remember when X green leaf vegetable had salmonella? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

You guys ever have arugula? That's some good stuff.

#30 Mitsukara

Mitsukara

Ara?

• Members

Posted 01 March 2019 - 08:34 PM

To tell you the truth, I don't actually enjoy any vegetables, spinach or otherwise. I just eat what's got the best ratio of being easy to choke down vs high nutrients, and that's not iceberg lettuce. And I'm 30, so whoops, guess it's too late to become a grownup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users