evanescence WildBill RIP concert

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sparkrulean

Sparkrulean

Paladin

• Members

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:53 PM

This is a bit random, I guess, but I wanted to share my experience with everyone. Its been so long since I've posted here, that I don't even know if the same members I used to know are still active...

Well over 10 years ago I first discovered PZC. I used to spend way too much time on these boards. I was obsessed with having friends to talk to, since I didn't have many in real life. I ended up being quite a nuisance, haha.

Anyway, WildBill (RIP) introduced me, as well as a lot of other users, to Evanescence. In no time at all, I was obsessed. Fast forward to now, the band is pretty irrelevant. But for some reason they sparked up a tour playing remastered versions of their old music. I saw them perform in Windsor last night. It was pretty great!! I really enjoyed myself!!  The funny thing? It really made me think of PZC and WildBill. 

And that's my story.

Night, friends.

• ShadowTiger, nicklegends, Adem and 1 other like this

#2 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:26 PM

They're a pretty good band once you get past the edgy memes.

#3 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:46 AM

Wow, good to see someone from the old ages. :lol:

I think Amy Lee is a good singer, and they have some alright songs. They are a bit too polished for me, but I can dig it.

#4 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:14 PM

i still have an evanescence song on my computer and i'm pretty sure it's because of wildbill as well. i also still warm up on bass by playing "whole" by flaw, also introduced to me by wildbill. ironically the song is about suicide, so it's kind of a downer.

hope you're doing well man, definitely not a username i expected to see pop up

#5 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:58 AM

It's nice to see old members pop in from time to time. Glad to see you Sparkrulean! I think Wild Bill had affected many of our lives... well, all of them, since he created this site, and it still exists in the same fashion as back then.

#6 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:55 AM

Hey, Spark! I remember you a little bit. :) I hope things are going well.

Indeed, music has a mysterious way of uniting people. All the better when it's a band you love. Thanks for stopping by!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evanescence, WildBill, RIP, concert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users