Photo

Screenshot of the Week 54 part 1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 54 part 1 (42 member(s) have cast votes)

Screenshot of the Week 54 part 1

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:51 PM

Yes, there are 15 entries for SOTW this week. The boards will only allow 10 options per poll. This means I will have to change things a bit this week. I'm going to break the entries up into 2 polls. SOTW54 pt. 1 and SOTW pt. 2. Next week, I will take the top 2 from each forum and put them in a new poll, SOTW54 Finals. The winner of that will be declared the winner of SOTW54.

And the nominees for part 1 are...

Snort
user posted image
I wonder what happens...

Ian
user posted image
Can you say "Gang Bang"?

BigJoe
user posted image

InuYasha
user posted image

Jaivaz
user posted image

masterlink3000
user posted image

Mr. Z
user posted image

skateboarder11
user posted image

#2 Aegis Runestone

Aegis Runestone

Cecil Harvey - Paladin

• Members

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:56 PM

It's a fight between sb's and Ian's to the DEATH!

sb won! ^_^ I love the ancient look, it's sooo...... just plain cool.

#3 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:57 PM

I'll have to give my vote to Ian here. icon_shrug.gif

#4 HydraPheetz

HydraPheetz

pwhoar

• Members

Posted 12 April 2004 - 10:03 PM

Ian, hands down.

Skate's was also good.

#5 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 April 2004 - 10:04 PM

I'd vote for IaN as well, but, I don't vote if I enter. And even though I'm in part two, I still consider that entering. But nice job, IaN. icon_biggrin.gif

#6 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 12 April 2004 - 10:14 PM

Snort: Looks good, but I just don't find the trees in the background very...uhmm....exciting?

Ian: Yeah, my second attempt at SotW. I think it came out pretty well, I'm proud of it.

BJ: Very nice indeed. Everything custom done and stuff. It's a quility screen, you did an awesome job man.

InuYasha: Pretty good. It's still a bit bland though. It would have looked better with a few trees, or have the path wind off to the other side of the screen with some flowers along the edge. And maybe add a bit more detail to the grass wit flowers bushes, etc...

Jaivaz: Another awesome screenie. The shoorline tiles look great, as do the water tiles themselves. The pirate ship added a great effect to it. Very nice effort.

Masterlink3000: I like the lava, I wanted to do a lava shot too. The mountain tiles are new to me. Look like upgraded classic there. I like the layout, and Link looks great. Great job.

Mr. Z: I like this screenie a lot, as it reminds me exactly of LA (My favorite LoZ game! ^_^ ) There's not a whole lot I can say about this screen other than it looks great! Definately a high quility screenshot.

skateboarder11: I like the dark feeling to the screen. I also like the clouds, at least, I'm pretty sure those are clouds. Or maybe fog. Though, it is a bit empty. Might want to add more to the sand, maybe put in a mountain in behind or something.

I nulled my vote, as I entered, but there are some awesome screenies this weeks. Great job everyone. If I had to vote, it'd be:

1st) Mr. Z (brought back great memories)
2nd) BJ
3rd) Jaivaz

#7 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 12 April 2004 - 11:33 PM

I voted for Ian's. I'm not sure what it is. It just stands out to me. icon_smile.gif

#8 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 04:55 AM

I null voted due to the fact that I entered.. However, I would have easily voted for Ian. That's a very good screen you have there, man.

By the way, your map borders look really familiar... I can't think of where I've seen them before though..

#9 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 06:07 AM

Ian, easily. Most of these shots were very poor.
Edit: Actually, only several of these are poor.

Edited by LinktheMaster, 13 April 2004 - 06:08 AM.

#10 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE(Teilyr @ Apr 13 2004, 06:25 AM)
By the way, your map borders look really familiar... I can't think of where I've seen them before though..

Yeah, I used yours as a base, but I made the triforces bigger, and switched the sides. icon_wink.gif

EDIT: Thanks to those who voted for me ^_^

Edited by Ian, 13 April 2004 - 08:02 AM.

#11 Lotus Eater

Lotus Eater

Wizard

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 10:01 AM

I Nulled as I am entered in the other part, but I would have voted for Jaivaz, I like the Pirate Ship and the screen layout is pretty good.
Masterlink, a bit of adveice, either grey the tree tops, or draw a branch top for them, they are too green.

#12 MetagrossX

MetagrossX

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 April 2004 - 03:19 PM

I vote for Ian!

#13 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 14 April 2004 - 01:24 AM

I forgot to mention that Jaivaz and masterlink3000 were close choices also.

Edited by Hero Link, 14 April 2004 - 01:25 AM.

#14 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 14 April 2004 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE(Ian @ Apr 13 2004, 07:02 AM)
QUOTE(Teilyr @ Apr 13 2004, 06:25 AM)

Yeah, I used yours as a base, but I made the triforces bigger, and switched the sides. icon_wink.gif

Now I wonder why Teilyr's borders look so familiar to me? Ah, yes I know now. I have to admit though, I'm disappointed in both of you for not coming up with your own idea of a new border. icon_razz.gif

My vote goes to Big Joe. Its simple, I like fresh new tiles that look good. I really like how I can see through the water too. icon_thumbsup.gif

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users