Combo Editor Enhancements
- Critical: Fixed a crash when using Generic Combos (with ->Next flag) that have IDs > 255.
- New combo type Generic allows setting custom trigger events, and results of being triggered.
- Script/Custom combo types can emulate engine Generic Trigger functions.
- Set custom sounds, item drops/dropsets, and sprite effects on grass/bush/flower combos.
- Drop combos can now drop enemies.
- Lockblock combos can be set to use/require a specific item, to use more than one key, and/or to use a counter other than keys; and you may set an unlocking sound effect.
- Armos combos can now spawn specific enemies, and large enemies.
- Armos combos can be configured in blocks for large enemies.
- You can now set warp sounds on Stairs, Sensitive Warp, Swim Warp, Dive Warp, and similar combos, that will play during the warp transition, including when warping by touching ffcs.
- Step combos can now play a sound effect when triggered.
- More: See combos.txt for full information.
Combo Editor Previews
Generic Combo Type: Basic
Generic Combo Type: Set up Sprites, Sounds, Secrets, and Drops
Generic Combo Type: Set Up Weapon Triggers
Generic Combo Type: Set Script Weapon Triggers
Generic Combo Type: Smart GUI Changes
Generic Combo Type: Armos Settings
Combo Editor: Demonstrations
Improvements and Fixes
- Enemies set to an Animation Type of none no longer animate.
- Corrected Byrna beam orbit placement.
- Fixed a crash when saving MIDIs with ZC Player.
- Slash combos can now work on layers 1 and 2.
- ZQuest now has a console.
- ZQuest will now open a console window and report on reasons for failing to run.
- Cancel Link's attack when he is stunned, and don't allow him to change direction.
- Fixed sparkle sprites.
- Added Quest Rules dialogues for Weapons.
- Fixes to weapon draws.
- Slash, wand, and hammer triggers all now respect 'Triggered By' flags.
- Mirror combos can now reflect angular weapons.
- Fix Link's Tiles not working if set above a value of a 16-bit integer.
- Fixed header guard filename matching.
- std.zh is now v1.7032.
- Ghost.zh is now v2.8.5
- Tango.zh is now v1.3.3.
- Added npc->Random
- Added bitmap->RevBlit()
- Added Hero->HealthBeep
- Added eweapon->Level
- Fixed the values for lweapon->Level
- The functions Floor(), and Ceiling() are now internal.
- Added the following functions to size integers:
- untyped Byte(untyped n);
- untyped Int8(untyped n);
- * Clamps and returns 'n' sized to an unsigned byte, with appropriate oberflow.
- untyped Word(untyped n);
- untyped Int16(untyped n);
- * Clamps and returns 'n' sized to an unsigned 16-bit integer, with appropriate overflow.
- untyped Short(untyped n);
- * Clamps and returns 'n' sized to a signed 16-bit integer, with appropriate overflow.
- untyped SignedByte(untyped n);
- * Clamps and returns 'n' sized to a signed byte, with appropriate overflow.
- Animate DrawCombo/FastCombo in F6 and onDeath Scripts
- Allow combo animation during scripted active subscreen.
- Added math.zh to <std>
See the file changelog.txt, for more changes, bugfixes, and improvements.