An odd music request...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Scootaloo

Scootaloo

too high for the grocery store

• Members

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

I'm missing a cord for my speakers that enables sound, of course. So, I'm going to need someone to pick and choose music for a quest. Mind you, I want someone who has played a good variety of games (especially of the SNES era). I know beggars shouldn't be choosers...but hey, I can be. I could probably do this myself, but I can't detect volume, so it'd be hard to set an equilibrium for all the music.

Well, any takers? I can't exactly listen for testing, mind you. So maybe I'll find a way to arrange this.

#2 Strato

Strato

"WE'LL SHOW HIM!"

• Members

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:58 PM

Picking music... I could do it. Would it be cool if I slip in a custom one of my own if I did?

#3 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:00 PM

I'd be glad to help. Picking out the music is one of my favorite parts or quest-making.

#4 Scootaloo

Scootaloo

• Members

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:14 PM

Hey, why not have both? No rule says I can't do that. I think. Anyway, the music I need (which you can't exactly send to me, mind you) is for a:

1.) Ye ol' 1st village (don't worry, it has a name)
2.) Generic overworld (it has a name too...actually not yet.)
3.) Mostly abandoned quarry (mining area and such)
4.) Ground Temple
5.) A forest without a name
6.) A beach (with pirate ships and such) (Which this needs 2 midis- one for the beach, and one for inside the ships)
7.) A town (similar to Kakariko and also does not have a name yet.)
8.) A graveyard or two
9.) Another forest, much bigger than the last, also has a small village in it.
10.) A Forest Temple place that will have a cooler name than "Forest Temple".

Also need house music, shop music, and maybe that music whenever the Great Deku Tree talks to Link in OoT. Ah, mini boss and boss music would be cool, too. I don't know how to divide the music between you two (or any others who come along) so...we'll have to figure that out. Could just theoretically divide the music between you.

#5 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:56 PM

I can help as well. However, I'll need a little more info on each area, so I can figure out exactly what would fit them the best.

#6 Scootaloo

Scootaloo

• Members

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

Well if I pass out a map soon of what I have (which consists of like, 3 of the areas), will that help? Also, welcome aboard, mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users