Star Fox - Recruiting Voice Actors!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:13 PM

So yeah, I'm now recruiting voice actors for Star Fox: Retribution. If you'd like to try out, just either post a sample here, or else PM it to me. icon_wink.gif

CURRENT LIST OF V.A.s
Fox McCloud - Pizearke
Falco Lombardi - OPEN(?)
Peppy Hare - OPEN
Slippy Toad - OPEN
Miyu Lynx - OPEN(?)
Brennan Poe - Beta Link
Narrator - Starcoon
General Pepper - OPEN
Andross - Beta Link
Wolf O'Donnell - OPEN
Leon Powalski - OPEN
Pigma Dengar - OPEN

If you're any kind of Star Fox fan, you should know what they all sound like. Miyu though, isn't very well-known, so I'll just say now that she's female, and has a very high-pitched voice. Beside that, everyone's voices are based on the Star Fox: Assault voices, except for Peppy and General Pepper. Peppy's character isn't nearly as old in this as he is in Assault, so he doesn't sound old. And General Pepper's is based on his SF64 voice.

If you don't know what any of the characters sound like, besides Andross and Brennan, who I myself am voicing, you can probably find Assault clips on Youtube. :\

Edited by Beta Link, 06 May 2009 - 09:46 PM.

#2 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:22 AM

Since this thread's gonna get no attention unless I bump it or something...

*BUMP*

Seriously, guys, I need some help here. icon_frown.gif Right now, I'm in dire need of voice actors for the Star Fox team and General Pepper.

#3 Ricky of Kokiri

Ricky of Kokiri

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:19 PM

Would it be possible to provide sound bites of their voices? I don't like going to YouTube because I generally run into things I shouldn't be running into...

Also, I think it would be really helpful if you gave demo lines for auditioning. I'm thinking of maybe auditioning for Peppy, maybe Pigma... most likely Slippy, though, since he has an annoying voice and I find my voice to be annoying as well when I hear it recorded (>_>), but I have no idea what to say.

#4 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:33 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yCEgP6G2fTg
That clip from the ending of Star Fox Assault has all members of the Star Fox team talking.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=J91fAOBsaW0
All members of Star Wolf, but Pigma.

http://starfox-onlin...iceacting/sf64/
And here for SF64 voice acting clips.

I don't see what the big problem is with Youtube, you only find "bad" stuff if you go looking for it. icon_confused.gif

And for lines, I've got a text file with the first briefing here.

#5 Ricky of Kokiri

Ricky of Kokiri

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:12 PM

Okay, I've listened a number of them, but I don't see myself being able to duplicate any of them. icon_frown.gif I mean, I can imitate to some extent, but I think my Peppy and Pigma imitations would be more parody than anything... and Slippy sounds like a girl. >_> How accurate are you going for?

#6 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:35 PM

Hey can I be voice of Slippy Toad and General Pepper?

Edit: By the way, I have Star Fox Adventure. So I will keep practice copy their voice. I am good copy voice. So let me know if you can let me in your list of voice.

Edited by Zeldaman23, 03 May 2010 - 02:38 PM.

#7 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE(Zeldaman23 @ May 3 2010, 04:35 PM) View Post
Hey can I be voice of Slippy Toad and General Pepper?

Edit: By the way, I have Star Fox Adventure. So I will keep practice copy their voice. I am good copy voice. So let me know if you can let me in your list of voice.
Sorry, I'm not recruiting VAs anymore, as the game's been long since canceled. For the future, please remember to check the last post's date. This one's nearly a year old. icon_wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users