Photo

Screenshot of the Week 66

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Which shot? (50 member(s) have cast votes)

Which shot?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 10 October 2004 - 11:46 PM

... Okay. IaN: Any Gorilla that can't otherwise speak "proper" English, probably isn't going to say the word seek. icon_razz.gif icon_lol.gif ... Mighty fine Gorilla though. Heck, most everything else there is quite amazing as well. icon_smile.gif

As for the rest of you all, ... I am actually very impressed in this week's content. I certainly don't want to favor one image over another, .. so I'll say: DragonAtma, those cliffs are so very, very original, .. I'm just astounded. VERY nice. icon_wink.gif Radien, those grey walls up on top, are easily the greatest feature of your screenshot. icon_thumbsup.gif Snort, the blue, yellow, and red seem to interact negatively with each other. That's just me though. icon_shrug.gif

#17 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 11 October 2004 - 12:47 AM

link3505: *Drools* Like I said before, I love the trees. All of the tiles excellent, job. Also, aren't you suppose to release a full demo of the "Fragments" for the Expo?

DragonAtma: Different use of tiles, I must say. Kinda boring screen. Add more detail, like flowers and bushes and such. Well you did use Bushes. Screen looks good. Maybe add some dirt.

Shoelace: Nice use of the PV2 set. Very nice, Indeed. All the tiles are used correctly, except for the torches. Is it a OW dungeon? Ah.. Spirit Palace.

Radien: Nice screen, man.. I can't wait to play DoR. The tiles are used correctl.. Um.. Added some purple walls, very creative.

IaN: Nice screen. I would have voted you or link3505, but I entered. Nice screen, yet again. icon_razz.gif

Snort: What a title screen!? Nice title screen, Snort. You already know what I think. icon_naughty.gif

#18 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 October 2004 - 05:34 AM

link3505, because those tiles own. I'm still not fond of the balloon trees though. icon_razz.gif

#19 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 11 October 2004 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE(codelinker @ Oct 10 2004, 10:47 PM)
Also, aren't you suppose to release a full demo of the "Fragments" for the Expo?

yes, I am. well, hopefully. if I can finish the houses and cutscenes in time, I will release a demo for the fall expo

#20 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 11 October 2004 - 10:43 PM

Well, link3505 has this in the bag! Your rank will be 3 in case you might be wondering. Congratulations! icon_thumbsup.gif

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#21 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:43 AM

A couple of comments:

Rad: I really like the wall to rock transition, it looks really good.

DA: I liek the curved mountians. They look a bit abnormal, but still, awesome.

knil3505: While, I'm not sure about some things in this shot, it's still awesome. (I'd have voted for you just for effort) I'm not crazy about the mountains, and the tops of the trees look odd. In any case, it looks like a SNES RPG. icon_razz.gif

EDIT: Yeah, the Gorilla just doesn't have great grammar skills, So what? icon_razz.gif

Edited by IaN, 12 October 2004 - 09:45 AM.

#22 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 15 October 2004 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE(Praethus @ Oct 10 2004, 11:43 PM)
Nick, you forgot the "And the nominees are..."  icon_razz.gif

Well excuse me! You act as if you have done this before! icon_blah.gif

Anyway, link3505 is obviously the winner. Congrats! icon_thumbsup.gif

#23 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 15 October 2004 - 06:48 PM

I'm so used to losing to Prince, this is a bit of a shock

honestly, though, before I knew the standings, I thought for sure that I was going to lose to IaN

Edited by link3505, 15 October 2004 - 06:49 PM.

#24 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 October 2004 - 07:56 PM

icon_razz.gif My shot wasn't that good. Great job!

#25 CrystalBlade

CrystalBlade

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 October 2004 - 09:25 PM

Congratulations, link3505. icon_smile.gif

#26 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 October 2004 - 09:56 PM

Congrats link3505, it was an awesome shot. Woooo, I got a vote, that is awesome. icon_razz.gif

Shoelace: Nice use of the PV2 set. Very nice, Indeed. All the tiles are used correctly, except for the torches. Is it a OW dungeon? Ah.. Spirit Palace.

codelinker, this is part of my dungeon in the game. There are three spirits and this is the floor with the spirit of life. So it has a forest look to it, but at the same time you can tell it is in the dungeon.

Also, the colors of things is important in my game, and that is why the torches have grey fire. So the grey fire is meant for something, however, I probably won't tell you guys, right now. icon_razz.gif

Thanks again, for all of the comments people. icon_thumbsup.gif

#27 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 October 2004 - 11:23 PM

Ah, I gotcha now. Well sounds like it would be fun, indeed to play. Can't wait to see. icon_wink.gif

#28 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 16 October 2004 - 08:26 PM

Uh... is anyone going to submit for 67? icon_odd.gif

Tomorrow is Sunday... so I'm just wondering (you still have until Sunday night).

#29 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 October 2004 - 08:35 PM

I guess I can make something tonight if you're short on submitions.

#30 Reflectionist

Reflectionist

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 16 October 2004 - 09:01 PM

Yeah, I will... Even though I just learned layers this morning

Here ya go, pick to your heart's content. Tell me, and I'll get a pic from zc up for you.

www.photobucket.com/albums/v496/Reflectionist

Edited by Reflectionist, 16 October 2004 - 09:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users