Photo

Screenshot of the Week 560

BigJoe RedTribeLink Dimentio Joelmacool Eins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 560 (69 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:56 PM

RedTribeLink

RedTribeLink.png

Time to venture into the Cliffside Falls, location of the most abundant flow of clean water in all of the skies.

Dimentio

Dimentio.png

Birds don't sing, the wind doesn't blow,

To the pure body, to the perfect existence.

I'm shivering with cold, I struggle against despair...

Joelmacool

Joelmacool.png

Eins

Eins.png

Was replaying Nostalrul, remembered how much I love mirror shinanigans.

BigJoe

BigJoe.png

Revelations await the Triforce Knight in the Dark Mansion..

• Joelmacool likes this

#2 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:32 PM

I'll give my reason on my vote when I get home from the concert Im going to tomorrow, or Tuesday morning.

I voted BigJoe.

• bigjoe and Joki like this

#3 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:45 PM

RedTribeLink: Looks good, love how a simple shot can manage to add such depth and surrealism. The wooden bar does look slightly out of place... maybe give it a stone look.

Dimentio: Very atmospheric, I love it. Maybe a bit too similar to Lost Isle as this screenshot could of benefited from its own identity. But I guess that would take away its current appeal perhaps.

Joelmacool: Nothing special/unique. Nah, your shot is fairly solid and well designed which matters more to me.   ;)

Eins: I remember this dungeon, lol. I actually admire how simple and subtle this screen really is.

BigJoe: I'm not quite a fan of the perspective, but I really enjoy what you have going on here. It looks interesting!

• bigjoe, Haylee, Joki and 2 others like this

#4 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:17 AM

nope. nulled.

#5 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:28 AM

RedTribeLink - Really nice shot here, love what you got going on. Same complaints as over in the screenshot thread, but nice job overall!

Dimentio - Awesome shot, I can see the LI inspiration here. Same complaints as over in S:CA with the lava, but good job nonetheless.

Joelmacool - Really nice screen! The hedges on the right side of the screen don't look right as they go into the mountain. Other than that, awesome shot.

Eins - Nice and simple. There isn't anything too special with the shot, but I love mirror shenanigans.

BigJoe - This one caught me by surprise. I really love what you done to the dungeon and that screen design is fantastic.

I voted for BigJoe this week, but good job to all!

#6 Colin

Colin

Coblin the Goblin

• Members

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:31 AM

Have to go BigJoe. Nice job. The shot is designed well enough and the dramatic lighting achieves a cool effect, making the shot unique and interesting to me.

Edited by Strato, 23 May 2016 - 03:31 AM.

#7 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 23 May 2016 - 06:48 AM

RedTribeLink's shot looks like someone mashed together the floating water area from Hookshot 2 with Umbral cloud.
  • Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

#8 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:59 AM

Being the nutter that I am, I had to vote for Dimentio.

I know its nutzoid to vote against yourself, but I do it all the time, and my reasoning is this:

Dimentio's words seem to reach back to me from some pivotal moment. The screenshot, while not entirely my (current) style, is not bad to look at.

• Joki likes this

#9 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:08 AM

A good ol' ice theme today.

So hard to find good words for that sentence which won't be twisted into an overused pun.

Anyway, I nulled, because I couldn't decide.

#10 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 23 May 2016 - 12:41 PM

Wow BigJoe that looks really impressive. I'd like to see more screens of that place.

Also a fan of Joels and RedTribeLinks screens.

Edited by Avataro, 23 May 2016 - 01:46 PM.

• Joki likes this

#11 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators

Posted 23 May 2016 - 01:40 PM

RedTribeLink: It looks neat and all, but there's quite a bit of style clashing. I'm not against style clashing per se, but having DoR Link in classic is just wonky in my eyes. 

Dimentio: It looks decent, but I think my biggest complaint with this screen is how the mountain is shaped. It just looks strange to me.

Joelmacool: A fairly competent shot, but nothing out of the ordinary.  :approve:   Also, was this a mistake? It looks a bit strange. http://prntscr.com/b7jn0w

Eins: This screen isn't anything special. Link is turning blue from the cold and there's some magic spam, but other than that, this screen doesn't have much going on.  :shrug:

BigJoe: While the perspective is a bit off, this is a very unique screen! My vote went here. :D

Edited by FlameCursed, 23 May 2016 - 01:41 PM.

#12 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

I think its obvious which way I voted in this poll....

Then again, I've been working closely with BigJoe and KNOW that the dark mansion will be a great level once we've finished building it.

#13 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:28 PM

Its nice to see more classic quests adapting TRIFORCE's level of depth in classic. Nobody pulled it off better than Moosh. But Redtribelink's image pulls the style off pretty well even without the shading.

Despite this though, I voted for BigJoe because... Wow!
  • Joki and Joaish (RedTribeLink) like this

#14 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

Voted RedTribeLink, love it when classic shots look appealing.

• Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

#15 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:56 PM

RedTribeLink:

Voted. Love it. I'm noticing a trend in using mountains in the background now in Classic ;)

Dimentio:

"THIS IS THE ULTIMATE!!"

"CHAOS CONTROL!"

Nice shot, but the lava looks a bit odd. I like the background too. Is that the LI set?

EDIT: I thought the lyric was "Birds don't don't sing/ the moon doesn't glow" I'm probably wrong though, cause that doesn't make a ton of sense.

Joelmacool:

Nice GB shot. Not much else I can honestly comment about though. Good work.

Eins:

Pretty standard Pure Dungeon shot, but it is not bad, just not the best shot here. The puzzle looks to be the focus, and not the actual room design. Nice colors though.

BigJoe:

Really nice tiles here. I think they look a tad bit odd with that tiny little Link there but nice rips nonetheless. 

• Avaro and Joaish (RedTribeLink) like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BigJoe, RedTribeLink, Dimentio, Joelmacool, Eins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users