Magnetic Blocks/Color Tiles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 15 February 2021 - 08:03 PM

heya guys it's has been longtime that i didn't made a script request there. ^^' So here i go. 

I was thinking about a unique puzzle script that would be electric types that would needs both the block and the color tiles. 
The function would be simple:

For the Magnetic Blocks: The player simply have to move the metalic block like any normal blocks to the trigger flag. Easy to say then done since the block will be affected depended of the color tiles. 

For the Color tiles: The color tiles would be sorta inspired from Undertale but with less colors of course. For example: red tiles is impassable, pink tiles are passable, the yellow tiles would electrify the magnetic block that would hurt the player alot if the player touch the block and the player would start over from rentering the room. Blue tiles would move the block to left direction, and green tiles would move the block to right direction. As for the black tiles it would spawn monsters that was sets on the enemy editor only once, as the white tiles does the same things but twice.

I guess that's all about that ^^' 

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#2 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

Unbeknownst to danger we call upon your help

• Banned

Posted 16 February 2021 - 04:03 AM

Omg, i remember that scene in that game.

Yeah i would actually love to see this concept work into action.

I think it could be done.*

#3 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 16 February 2021 - 06:29 PM

me too and tobia honest that could be a intresting puzzle for a Zelda game ^^' 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users