82 replies to this topic

#16 Erdrick

Erdrick

Redeemed

• Members

Posted 10 July 2015 - 02:12 AM

phatjak69:

Spoiler

Edited by Reimu, 10 July 2015 - 02:14 AM.

#17 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 July 2015 - 03:58 AM

Can someone post the specific hint I should be looking for to get to the eastern section of the overworld. backtracking through all these completed dugeons isn't getting me anywhere :(

#18 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:37 AM

Chocobothief:

Spoiler

Ok, 307/309: 

Spoiler

#19 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:49 AM

found it! thanks :D

#20 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:16 PM

Ok, 307/309: 

Spoiler

So not hard to get 308 items.  That 309th one is a bit tricky to find.  I kind of stumbled into its location by chance.  Was stuck at 308 for quite some time and was rather excited to get that 309th item

#21 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 July 2015 - 02:03 PM

A little more info, Pixcalibur?

#22 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 July 2015 - 03:52 PM

A little more info, Pixcalibur?

Lol, trying not to directly spoil this one given it is a bit clever of a secret.  Error's hint is the starting point.  Not too much desert area with an oasis to search in.  The trick here is searching the screen AFTER drying up the oasis

#23 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:21 AM

Yep, that was a good secret.

#24 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:23 AM

randomizer%20outlands.png

How do I open this staircase? Flute does nothing.

Edit: I got my answer on IRC, disregard.

Edited by Lunaria, 11 July 2015 - 01:43 PM.

#25 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 11 July 2015 - 03:12 PM

Okay so, I got 150/150, but my inventory is still full of holes... so now what? I assume I have to do something with this, but I have no idea what to do to trigger it to show up, fo realz.

Edit: got some help on this too, disregard.

Edited by Lunaria, 11 July 2015 - 04:59 PM.

#26 Gold Ring

Gold Ring

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 11 July 2015 - 08:43 PM

In Level B (this the dungeon whose entrance is on the maze screen with the gravestones and teleporting caves), how do you get to the southeastern corner of the dungeon (the room on the bottom right of the map)?

#27 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 11 July 2015 - 09:53 PM

In Level B (this the dungeon whose entrance is on the maze screen with the gravestones and teleporting caves), how do you get to the southeastern corner of the dungeon (the room on the bottom right of the map)?

Enter the level, but don't push the blocks to go to a door.  Instead, go down.  There are stairs in that next room.

#28 leaderofthepatriots

leaderofthepatriots

• Members

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:15 AM

Kudos to the quest maker for adding some spice to the original rom hack. Loved playing Outlands when I started college. Anyways I have a question about the magic key. I got lucky and found the magic in the fourth dungeon I went into so I picked up a bunch of keys I didn't need. I noticed when I went to the parallel world that my key counter no longer showed "a" on there so I had to start using all the keys I had picked up from the original overworld. Is there a seperate magic key in the paralell world? If not, then is this a glitch or is it not supposed to function in the parallel world? I have over 50+ keys so I am not desperate. Just wanted to make sure it was not a glitch.

#29 faronheights

faronheights

Initiate

• Members

Posted 13 July 2015 - 03:53 AM

Kudos to the quest maker for adding some spice to the original rom hack. Loved playing Outlands when I started college. Anyways I have a question about the magic key. I got lucky and found the magic in the fourth dungeon I went into so I picked up a bunch of keys I didn't need. I noticed when I went to the parallel world that my key counter no longer showed "a" on there so I had to start using all the keys I had picked up from the original overworld. Is there a seperate magic key in the paralell world? If not, then is this a glitch or is it not supposed to function in the parallel world? I have over 50+ keys so I am not desperate. Just wanted to make sure it was not a glitch.

It is definitely not a glitch. That is intended. There is a separate Magic Key in the Parallel World to be found.

#30 Bilyso

Bilyso

Bill

• Members

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:21 PM

How do I get through the lost woods in the parallel overworld? I don't understand the hint I got from the old lady.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users