action adventure story puzzle

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#31 Waluigi20

Waluigi20

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:16 PM

Hello, I started playing Wanderlust and I'm stuck. I'm in the chapter with the old dying monkey and I have no idea how to progress. Every time I go into his dream I just wake him up and nothing changes. Is there something I'm missing?

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#32 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:39 PM

Hello, I started playing Wanderlust and I'm stuck. I'm in the chapter with the old dying monkey and I have no idea how to progress. Every time I go into his dream I just wake him up and nothing changes. Is there something I'm missing?

there is nothing to do but visit his dream to know his story. 
You have to go to the library! Play the piano in front of the library as Dogogi advises!

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#33 Waluigi20

Waluigi20

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:40 PM

Which house is the library?

#34 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:45 PM

210913010002438552.png

If you don't have the item to shoot at the target, go to the store!
To get money, you can go back to the hole, in the center of the village, or go to Bob's house to go to the pot dream, or go to Deni's house to kill the blue hearts!

• Anthus and Epsalon ZX like this

#35 Waluigi20

Waluigi20

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:48 PM

Thank you :)

• Solynutt likes this

#36 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 14 September 2021 - 12:58 PM

Is there a way to exit a dungeon once you are in there?  I am in a level but I need the hookshot or the ability to light a torch to advance any further and I seem to have neither.  I can run around in circles between about the same 7 rooms.  It's the level with the portals that let you either advance or cross to the other side.  All I have for selectable items are the boomerang, hammer and piano.

This game is interesting to be sure.  I don't have thoughts deeper than some already have expressed but I do have thoughts.  But I'd like to play some more before I review.

• Solynutt and Epsalon ZX like this

#37 saphiries

saphiries

• Members

Posted 14 September 2021 - 04:29 PM

Is there a way to exit a dungeon once you are in there?  I am in a level but I need the hookshot or the ability to light a torch to advance any further and I seem to have neither.  I can run around in circles between about the same 7 rooms.  It's the level with the portals that let you either advance or cross to the other side.  All I have for selectable items are the boomerang, hammer and piano.

This game is interesting to be sure.  I don't have thoughts deeper than some already have expressed but I do have thoughts.  But I'd like to play some more before I review.

https://youtu.be/Al50s5zhLfY

Here =)

#38 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 14 September 2021 - 09:06 PM

Thanks.  Not sure how in the world I missed that.  

• Solynutt likes this

#39 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 15 September 2021 - 01:40 PM

Hello Aroten,

I hope you don't mind, but I have been working on recording myself playing this for a Let's Play.

I just finished recording my episode 3, which had me going through Demi's mother's dream.

I'm very interested in what I have seen so far, and the ideas you have come up with for the gimmicks in the dreams are exceptional.

My only real concern at the moment is that it seems difficult to know what I mean when I am saying, Yes or No.

It's amusing in a way, I had an extremely similar idea for a game at one point where you could go into people dreams, but I intended it to be more of an open world type of experience. probably with less controversial subject matter.

That said, I like controversial, dark, mature subject matter. I'm not a very judgy person, so I do my best to separate the author from the messages as I can, but I do like how these types of subjects invoke the brain.

#40 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 15 September 2021 - 06:09 PM

Im Stuck and Softlocked in Bargains Dream Part 2 as i Dont Have The Fire to Lit The Candle and Progress Further :(

#41 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 03:06 AM

sorry for the delay of answer, I was not at home

Im Stuck and Softlocked in Bargains Dream Part 2 as i Dont Have The Fire to Lit The Candle and Progress Further :(

Thank you for this report, I correct that now!
Here is a link if you want to continue, https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing
I think you know how to do it but just in case: put this file in the wanderlust folder, it will overwrite the file of the same name and replace it. 

Hello Aroten,

I hope you don't mind, but I have been working on recording myself playing this for a Let's Play.

I just finished recording my episode 3, which had me going through Demi's mother's dream.

I'm very interested in what I have seen so far, and the ideas you have come up with for the gimmicks in the dreams are exceptional.

My only real concern at the moment is that it seems difficult to know what I mean when I am saying, Yes or No.

It's amusing in a way, I had an extremely similar idea for a game at one point where you could go into people dreams, but I intended it to be more of an open world type of experience. probably with less controversial subject matter.

That said, I like controversial, dark, mature subject matter. I'm not a very judgy person, so I do my best to separate the author from the messages as I can, but I do like how these types of subjects invoke the brain.

In the next version, I will specify a little more that we are in the dream of a child who draws his conclusions by himself.

Once again, in this game the personality of a child is built, of a future antagonist, but basically I didn't want him to be perceived as such, I wanted him to be understood without us necessarily agreeing with him, and in this dream where he talks to himself, where he makes his own morals, one can think that I expose my way of thinking, although it seemed obvious to me that his falsely benevolent way of thinking was extreme and not very adequate, but I will make so that one can better perceive it!
Thank you very much for the feedback! I'll be very curious to see the let's play !

• Epsalon ZX and Lordkronos like this

#42 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 06:56 AM

sorry for the delay of answer, I was not at home

Thank you for this report, I correct that now!
Here is a link if you want to continue, https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing
I think you know how to do it but just in case: put this file in the wanderlust folder, it will overwrite the file of the same name and replace it. 

In the next version, I will specify a little more that we are in the dream of a child who draws his conclusions by himself.

Once again, in this game the personality of a child is built, of a future antagonist, but basically I didn't want him to be perceived as such, I wanted him to be understood without us necessarily agreeing with him, and in this dream where he talks to himself, where he makes his own morals, one can think that I expose my way of thinking, although it seemed obvious to me that his falsely benevolent way of thinking was extreme and not very adequate, but I will make so that one can better perceive it!
Thank you very much for the feedback! I'll be very curious to see the let's play !

Thanks For Fixing it What I can Tel Curently About The Quest i Must Say its Very Well Made it Remains me A lot of Quests Like Erosion Valami Or The Ballad of Bloodline Series with his Own Unique Touch +lus It has those Undertale Vipes which i Realy Like i Stil Understand the story Yet but Its Seems Everyone has its own corpse in the celar as you would Say The dungeons and Puzzles are Well made not To Difficoult but with a Touch of Thinking which gives a Nice Feeling to the Whole Athmospere all Seems Twisted and Confusing and Stil it Goes on :D

• Rambly, Shane, Epsalon ZX and 1 other like this

#43 Solynutt

Solynutt

Solynutt

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 07:55 AM

Thanks For Fixing it What I can Tel Curently About The Quest i Must Say its Very Well Made it Remains me A lot of Quests Like Erosion Valami Or The Ballad of Bloodline Series with his Own Unique Touch +lus It has those Undertale Vipes which i Realy Like i Stil Understand the story Yet but Its Seems Everyone has its own corpse in the celar as you would Say The dungeons and Puzzles are Well made not To Difficoult but with a Touch of Thinking which gives a Nice Feeling to the Whole Athmospere all Seems Twisted and Confusing and Stil it Goes on :D

(this link, it's just for you, it's not really a correction, I just created passages for you to pass through. The corrected version will probably arrive in a month, thank you again for that, that help me a lot)
Thank you!!
I really don't play a lot to Undertale, I only see video and play to the first chapter with the "mom", after seeing my tester compare my game to this other game, I think I'll play to it more soon!

• Epsalon ZX and Lordkronos like this

#44 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 16 September 2021 - 03:48 PM

(this link, it's just for you, it's not really a correction, I just created passages for you to pass through. The corrected version will probably arrive in a month, thank you again for that, that help me a lot)
Thank you!!
I really don't play a lot to Undertale, I only see video and play to the first chapter with the "mom", after seeing my tester compare my game to this other game, I think I'll play to it more soon!

So I Ended now my First Playtrough and Yeah I Think i found some more Bugs First the Minor Ones In Hyrule Castle I Could Stil Spare a Key and Come to The Boss the Same Goes for The Other Final Dungeon with The Number Plays Now to The more Special Ones I Think its Not Intended that if you go Past The Library in the Cave that You go Down the Stairs Go Up Again to Come out in The Stairs Next to The Others on Floor one were is No Escape from there then Go Down Again the stairs Lead to a Room with Keese and You can Go Out of Map so You can Go To the Upper Entrance of The Cave aswell some Stairs West of it Which all Lead to The Keese Room Another Think was in The Final Dungeon at Some Point you can Make a Mistake if You spawn on the left side of a room and stop at 2 there is Then no Other Way to Escape The Only way Helped was Save and Quit Sorry if i Cant Explain it Well but i Will Upload Tomorrow The Video so you can See the Bug :D

As for The End Wow This Game is Kind of Sad and Has Some Extreme Decission which makes it defenitely Unique Seems Everyone there has to Fight with his One Demons and In The End They All Would Like To Escape in There Dreams to Create a World in there they Feel Welcome and Not Alone Well Im Sure i Couldnt Figure all Out in this Quest Run As i Couldnt do Much in The Valley of Death but Yeah Its Likely that i Try Another Run :D

• Rambly, Solynutt, Shane and 1 other like this

#45 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 September 2021 - 06:20 PM

Kronos....you do stream on youtube, do you not? Some videos may help to find some of the bugs...not to mention how you seem to have found several endings in one playthrough? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: action, adventure, story, puzzle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users