Photo

Fake Screenshot of the Week 158

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 158

Plenty of entries this time around!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 04:38 PM

THE IMAGES ARE NOT BITMAPS THEREFORE I WILL NOT VOTE

#32 Dethl

Dethl

@

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 04:40 PM

You're all meanies! icon_cry.gif Why don't you all try to go make up your own shots! icon_cry.gif

I'm leaving ZC! I'll go take my talents somewhere else, where I'll be appreciated! icon_cry.gif icon_thumbsdown.gif icon_cry.gif icon_thumbsdown.gif icon_cry.gif

#33 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE(Sharon Daniel @ Apr 1 2007, 01:55 PM) View Post

Radien, which ****ty beta do I need to download for your quest?

It was made in version 1.92 beta 1985, but you'll need the latest 2.5 build to take advantage of all its features, like diagonal movement. icon_thumbsup.gif

I tell ya, 3D graphics really suck without diagonal movement. icon_frown.gif

#34 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:18 PM

Nice April Fool's joke.

#35 soundlyParanoid

soundlyParanoid

History / Lit Geek

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE(Radien @ Apr 1 2007, 05:18 PM) View Post

It was made in version 1.92 beta 1985, but you'll need the latest 2.5 build to take advantage of all its features, like diagonal movement. icon_thumbsup.gif

I tell ya, 3D graphics really suck without diagonal movement. icon_frown.gif

...that reminded me of Megaman Legends/Rockman Dash there for a minute... anyway.

....knowing full well that this may be a joke, I still felt compelled to vote. And my vote goes to.... ..... .....

EDIT: Well... nothing is ever known for sure.

Edited by Michaels729, 01 April 2007 - 05:54 PM.

#36 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:49 PM

When people point out April Fools jokes, I often wonder why they do it. Is it to make themselves feel somewhat more secure in themselves that they're able to pick apart such an incredibly obvious scheme, then boast about it to the entire community that they saw past the cleverly disguised smoke and mirrors?

Just roll with it, people.

(Whether this is a joke or not, that is. icon_wink.gif )

#37 Dethl

Dethl

@

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:54 PM

OMG WTH I come back for three minutes, and Nick has 26 votes! icon_unsettled.gif OMG WTH That's just not right! icon_mad.gif He cheated! icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_mad.gif icon_cry.gif icon_mad.gif

#38 soundlyParanoid

soundlyParanoid

History / Lit Geek

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE(Dethl @ Apr 1 2007, 05:54 PM) View Post

OMG WTH I come back for three minutes, and Nick has 26 votes! icon_unsettled.gif OMG WTH That's just not right! icon_mad.gif He cheated! icon_evil.gif icon_evil.gif icon_mad.gif icon_cry.gif icon_mad.gif

Suspicious, indeed. ...I say we investigate the sudden influx of votes for Nick's screenshot.

#39 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:26 PM

Nick stole my votes and added them to himself! I am the rightful winner! icon_mad.gif

#40 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:42 PM

Taku of Miso [3] [100.00%]
Sharon Daniel [2] [66.67%]
Nick [-10] [-333.33%]
Mr. Z [6] [200.00%]
Radien [2] [66.67%]

Thanks, you screwed up the percentage.

#41 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE(System Error @ Apr 1 2007, 05:34 PM) View Post

Nick - Only one item usable at a time? Lame. The ground near the tree is messed up.
Radien - The sky texture is messed up. The subscreen's simplicity looks atrocious against the vivid action screen.

Null voted.

Uh... it's Kirby. Kirby doesn't dual wield powers. The closest thing he has done to that is probably Kirby 64 (from what I've played). icon_eyebrow.gif

And... I've been away all day, thus I didn't change the votes. Whoever did so must be a 1337 haxxar... in America.

#42 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:44 PM

Yes, Nick is a filthy cheater. I, however, have fixed the poll to represent his real number of votes. Now, please continue with the normal discussion of the screenshots. icon_smile.gif

I was going to vote for the "Taku of Miso" member. I searched for that member, and found that no such member exists. All I can assume is that someone thought it was funny to submit under a fake member's name. Very funny, guys. icon_confused.gif

So, that leaves me to vote for Mr. Z, just because the idea of a Tales RPG in ZC is funny awesome. Good work! icon_thumbsup.gif

#43 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE(LinktheMaster @ Apr 1 2007, 07:44 PM) View Post

Yes, Nick is a filthy cheater. I, however, have fixed the poll to represent his real number of votes. Now, please continue with the normal discussion of the screenshots. icon_smile.gif

I pledge allegiance to your death for accusing me of cheating! icon_frown.gif

Ignore the fact that I'm making the stupidest references to Y:AS ever.

#44 soundlyParanoid

soundlyParanoid

History / Lit Geek

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:51 PM

Odd it is indeed, but I still saw fit to vote for this Taku of Miso creature.

#45 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:55 PM

I didn't know LTM was even in this week's entries... how he suddenly got -599 votes is beyond me. icon_eyebrow.gif

I'll have to look into that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users