Remember: ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE DEC. 14. Anything late will not be accepted. The contest will begin Dec. 15.
Rules of Quest-making
1. There must be a minimum of four dungeons.
A. You must have a semi-explorable overworld. You may not have one overworld screen for every dungeon.
B. Your dungeons must have a minimum of eight rooms, and that does not include passageways and item rooms (ala Z1)
C. You may have a dungeon designed as an overworld area, but all overworld areas may not be an overworld dungeon.
2. Any tileset may be used.
3. You may use any version of ZC from 1.90 and above, even builds of 2.11/2.5.
4. Which items you include is up to you.
Rules of Submissions
1. ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE DEC. 14. Anything late will not be accepted.
2. You may provide a brief description of your quest and screenshots, similar to the Expo. This is not required.
3. Your submission must be hosted by you, and you PM the link to the P4d members. Make sure that your submission makes it to Evile, Plissken, and The Satellite. Not one of the three, but all of the three.
The submissions will be posted Dec. 15. At that time, people will play your submissions and rate from 0-5, like PureZC's star system. The voting will close Feb. 1.
Edited by The Satellite, 12 December 2007 - 04:14 PM.