Link and Zelda: Panoply of Calatia

• Please log in to reply
428 replies to this topic

#46 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:44 PM

Wait, so if I'm not supposed to kill that Infinity guy, then I have no idea how to open the door in his room.

#47 manturan

manturan

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:09 PM

I can't seem to figure out how to get the cane of somalia. I'm stuck in the bottom half of Tezuka.

Edited by manturan, 29 December 2016 - 08:09 PM.

#48 centraltree

centraltree

green

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:31 PM

thank you both for the help, very enjoyable quest and very creative 

#49 Mitsukara

Mitsukara

Ara?

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:46 PM

Wait, so if I'm not supposed to kill that Infinity guy, then I have no idea how to open the door in his room.

If you got the power bracelet...

Spoiler

I can't seem to figure out how to get the cane of somalia. I'm stuck in the bottom half of Tezuka.

You can find it with...

Spoiler

thank you both for the help, very enjoyable quest and very creative

No problem- thank you for playing! : )

Also, Dimentio's been pretty helpful through the whole second half of development. He played through it a couple times for me (along with several other beta testers), in various stages of completion, so he pretty much knows his stuff. I also got an idea for something the L-2 (upgraded) beetle can do from him.

However, I kept adjusting and fixing things pretty much right up to release, so, I'd say any missed bugs (like the seashell thing- I added those debug features to it near the end when I was adding the second prize, for 60 seashells) is pretty much my fault.

Edited by Mitsukara, 29 December 2016 - 08:50 PM.

#50 ML1014

ML1014

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:00 PM

Blown up? Uh-oh, that shouldn't be the case. Which ones blew up, where exactly?

None of them were blown up actually. There's quite a few of them in Terui including a few round ones that look like bombs. Is the magnet in this level? Trying to get to the lower right side of the dungeon, but there's some blocks in the way. Looks like I need that magnet to move the round N block in room 31.

Edited by ML1014, 30 December 2016 - 01:27 AM.

#51 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:04 PM

Ah. I didn't know the bracelet had that capability. Thanks!

#52 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:09 PM

Finished the quest with all stuff:

zelda001_zpsauq6l8wm.png

Is there anything I missed?

• ShadowTiger likes this

#53 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:19 PM

Finished the quest with all stuff:

zelda001_zpsauq6l8wm.png

From a glance: The second Seashell reward.

#54 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:50 PM

From a glance: The second Seashell reward.

Even though the second seashell reward is not displayed here, I have beaten Ganon with stats 9,9,9. Not sure why it reseted here, maybe due to postgame discotheque sheinanigans.

#55 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:09 AM

ok - one more question.  I've finished three of the four dungeons I've found.  I have all the items I think I should have.  However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to get rid of plain grey boxes, like the ones that guard the raft pier on the western shore (and they also appear in the dungeon that I haven't finished).

#56 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:41 AM

ok - one more question.  I've finished three of the four dungeons I've found.  I have all the items I think I should have.  However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to get rid of plain grey boxes, like the ones that guard the raft pier on the western shore (and they also appear in the dungeon that I haven't finished).

As far, as I think, the Handy Glove is hidden in the fourth dungeon.

#57 Mitsukara

Mitsukara

Ara?

• Members

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:29 AM

None of them were blown up actually. There's quite a few of them in Terui including a few round ones that look like bombs. Is the magnet in this level?

Ah, okay. Those aren't bombs, but yes, it is there. (I generally don't have dungeons require items from other dungeons, unless it's from dungeons you needed to complete beforehand.)

Trying to get to the lower right side of the dungeon, but there's some blocks in the way. Looks like I need that magnet to move the round N block in room 31.

Wait a minute, you got to room 031 without the magnet?? I sense clever Roc's Cape/Ladder/Braclet hijinx. Cool! : )

Wait another minute, so you also have the compass if you know these screen numbers. That means you can also bypass the main puzzle involved in getting the magnet...

But yes, you do need the magnet for the spheres. To get it...

Spoiler

That looks pretty complete! (Aside from the 9 9 9 levels Dimentio mentioned. Maybe something to do with the...

Spoiler

Congratulations, by the way, and thank you very much for playing! I hope it was a decent experience.

Oh, and I see Ieft the "x" on the timer in front of the timer numbers, even though the timer numbers have a black background which was meant to cover up the x if it got to double digit hours. Oops.

I'm having trouble figuring out how to get rid of plain grey boxes, like the ones that guard the raft pier on the western shore (and they also appear in the dungeon that I haven't finished).

Yep, Alucard's right; you want another item from Yamauchi Palace. The handy glove is an item (based on Zelda II) that lets you destroy blocks with the sword, arrows, and certain other melee weapons. To find it...

Spoiler

Edited by Mitsukara, 30 December 2016 - 07:33 AM.

#58 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:50 PM

Still can't find the statue to drop into the room to kill the boss, I need a key to get into the room on the far right of the map.  I may have got a few keys earlier than I should have, but I think I should still be missing one.

EDIT:  Nvm, figured it out, power of posting!

Edited by phatjak69, 30 December 2016 - 02:03 PM.

• Deedee likes this

#59 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:19 PM

Still can't find the statue to drop into the room to kill the boss, I need a key to get into the room on the far right of the map.  I may have got a few keys earlier than I should have, but I think I should still be missing one.

EDIT:  Nvm, figured it out, power of posting!

Did you get the key from killing all blue spiky enemies in the room with staircase that leads to Downward Thurst scroll?

#60 Dockside2012

Dockside2012

• Members

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

Does anyone know how to break the barrier at the top of the tower of Seline?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users