4 replies to this topic

#1 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:25 AM

Hey guys, so I'm having a problem.

All of my items work perfectly when they're all on my subscreen. However, when there's a gap in between them I cannot switch items.

Example:

f7Q3IfU.png

If my items are set up like this, I can't choose the hammer unless I add in the item left or above of the hammer to get to it. Can anyone help me?

#2 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:36 AM

Well, the first step is to make certain all your up/down/left/right selections are set up properly, typically right always increase by one and left always decreases by one, and up and down depend on your arrangement, but I'm sure you know this.

Another possibility is multiple items having the same number. And there is also the class and level of the item.

Subscreens aren't hard to figure out, but guessing what's wrong is as there are multiple ways you can set it up wrong.

• Jared likes this

#3 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:40 AM

All my items are set up correctly. Like I said, when all the items are on the subscreen it works perfectly.

#4 Chris

Chris

The Sun Is in Your Hand!

• Members

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:03 AM

In case you did set it up wrong (because it just looks better that way ;))

A|B|C|D

---------

E|F|G|H

---------

K|L|M|N

You have to set it up so that C up goes to L and B up goes to K and so on - not C up goes to M. Same with lines, H right goes to K and E left goes to D.

This is needed because if you have G and B pushing right only works with G>(H)>(A)>B, otherwise it will be G>(H)>(E)>(F)>G and will seem as if it does nothing.

Edited by Chris, 15 May 2018 - 06:54 AM.

• Jared likes this

#5 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:26 PM

Thanks, Chris! All I actually needed to do was change the left and right to scroll through the entire list of items. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users