New Pictures of HoD

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:46 PM

Here is some new pictures of The Hero of Dreams. The game is bigger than I ever thought it would be but I think it needs to be. My second quest is going to be like 4 times smaller than this game so that everyone will have a game to play. Anyways, here are some pictures of my game so that you can enjoy.

user posted image user posted image

Also, I am not sure if there will be a demo coming out for the Spring Expo since the game will be released soon after, however, there maybe a demo for "The Dark Shadow". That's it for now. Enjoy. icon_razz.gif

Edited by Shoelace, 23 April 2005 - 10:48 PM.

#2 Neptune

Neptune

Grand Overlord Empress

• Forum Moderators

Posted 23 April 2005 - 11:02 PM

Shoelace, your shots never cease to amaze me. Those are some wonderful shots. I had a favorite picked out, and then I looked through it, and I love them all. Super work.

Oh, and being one of you beta testers, I must tell you about your typo.
user posted image
You have this shot saying, "I looks mighty useful." I'm quite sure you meant "It."

#3 Exate

Exate

~

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:11 AM

OMGYOUSTOLEMYSNOWAREANAMEBBQONGONGONGBOB!!!!!!1111111111111111111111twothreeonefive9

No, seriously... ALttD:SDR's snow mountain is named "Mt. Frost." icon_frown.gif Well, looks like I'll need to pull out another name as you got shots out first...

All of these shots are designed quite well, except I'm adverse to the multi-colored trees in the lava shot. icon_razz.gif

#4 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 07:20 AM

Are we gonna see a new beta soon? And when?

#5 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 04:22 PM

Are we gonna see a new beta soon? And when?

zmaster, as I said in the testing thread, homework is piled up and takes a lot of time away. Beta 2 will be done in a week or two depending on how much time I have. But since I still have a custom boss I must make, I think it will be I say in two weeks. Sorry for the wait.

Hero_Link: yes, it does seem that I misspelled that word. I will change it right away. Thanks.

PolygonX8: Thanks for the comments. Sorry if I took your Mt. Frost. I started making that area last spring actually so I had it for a while.

#6 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:25 PM

Rorriow Temple Boss?

#7 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:45 PM

Heh Hero Link said it before I did. icon_xd.gif Anyway also being a beta tester I feel terriable for not yet finishing the first beta. icon_cry.gif I have been very busy but that is not an excuse. I am almost done and I promise that I will get everything to you ASAP.

#8 Hero_of_Hyrule

Hero_of_Hyrule

Wizard

• Members

Posted 25 April 2005 - 08:05 PM

The shots of your quest always look great, and right now, it's looking better then ever. icon_thumbsup.gif I am really looking forward to playing through this quest. icon_smile.gif

#9 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

ยท

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:50 AM

Palm Island, lower right screen, (More or less) Check the walkability. There's a palm tree that has its upper right half as half unwalkable, but the upper left half is fully walkable in the square behind the tree. (Under its upper limbs, on the layer.)

Sorrow: A few screens to the left of the entrance, water lowered, when you pass through the underpass to the north to the screen with the large chest and the crystal switch you flip from going there from the East, .. walking in the central two spaces going south gets you stuck, whereas going south on the outside of those two central spaces under the walkway between screens gets you south just fine. ... Hard to explain. Did you already fix all those bugs in Sorrow? (For which I only found one.)

I love HoD. It's easily one of the most innovative quests that I've ever played, without a doubt. I love your screens, and I love your ideas. Perhaps just add a few more trees on Palm?

#10 Dark Emperor

Dark Emperor

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:40 AM

Those screenshots are really good, you have done a great job at designing those screens. Keep up the good work! icon_thumbsup.gif

#11 Reflectionist

Reflectionist

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 08:08 PM

nice screens.... but... if link has the red ring in the shot where he finds the hookshot... how can he have no ring and be using it?

Did I miss something...? Is it different?

#12 Exate

Exate

~

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:12 AM

He was using codes to test the quest, Ref. icon_razz.gif

As for the snow mountain name, Shoe, I made another one. icon_wink.gif Aside, keep up the great work here. icon_smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users