The Glory Squad

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#121 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:52 AM

In the airship when the fairy is trying to find an escape route, there is a block puzzle with 1 block pointing right and another that can be moved in any direction.  Need to solve in order to go up.

Does the room have an arrow statue? You have to push the blocks to make a path for the arrow trigger to work out.
I'm still not sure what puzzle you're talking about. But this seems to be the hardest one in there.

#122 FredFlinstone

FredFlinstone

Junior

• Members

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

Where is level 7? Where do you get the hammer?  Got it Dwarves.....

Edited by FredFlinstone, 16 January 2018 - 09:32 PM.

#123 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

How can i have the Alpha emblem ? i have to fight Alpha again ?

#124 telepot

telepot

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:56 PM

How can i have the Alpha emblem ? i have to fight Alpha again ?

Spoiler

#125 Slynxis

Slynxis

• Members

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:36 PM

How do you get through the B2 desert area on the way to Omega? The clue talks about going to a place of Wisdom first so I figured the path was the 1 given in the cave of Wisdom but it didn't work and not sure what else it could be kinda stumped. Awesome hack btw. :)

#126 FredFlinstone

FredFlinstone

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:26 PM

In level 8 I believe (the New Glory Base), outside boss door, sign says I need to go back to arena on 3F to get boss key.   When I go back there the doors are barred.  How do I get in?

This has me dead in the water, cannot get out of the underworld to anything else.

Edited by FredFlinstone, 16 January 2018 - 09:33 PM.

#127 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:19 PM

Against the fairies father, the second time, in level 8, when you use the pink potion, it gets eaten up in one gulp. 

#128 telepot

telepot

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:07 PM

How do you get through the B2 desert area on the way to Omega? The clue talks about going to a place of Wisdom first so I figured the path was the 1 given in the cave of Wisdom but it didn't work and not sure what else it could be kinda stumped. Awesome hack btw. :)

There's a guy at the entrance of the dungeon who tells you where to look for the path.

#129 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:10 PM

In level 8 I believe (the New Glory Base), outside boss door, sign says I need to go back to arena on 3F to get boss key.   When I go back there the doors are barred.  How do I get in?

This has me dead in the water, cannot get out of the underworld to anything else.

You may have already got the boss key then if the doors are barred.

Against the fairies father, the second time, in level 8, when you use the pink potion, it gets eaten up in one gulp. 

Hmm... that's an odd bug. I'll look into that.

#130 telepot

telepot

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:10 PM

Do you have the boss key in your inventory? If not, that's a soul crushing softlock :(.

Edited by telepot, 16 January 2018 - 11:11 PM.

#131 FredFlinstone

FredFlinstone

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:23 AM

DUH, I do.  Did not even check.  I just assumed I had to go back there.  Wasted hours.

#132 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:12 AM

I got the Pegasus Boots in the Leaf Temple. I'm assuming the third clock is here as well...but after exploring everywhere...I can't find what I'm missing. I'm guessing there's a third basement somewhere...but I see no stairs on B2. I have one key to use too...but no boss key.

Also...I think I found a small bug. It doesn't seem like the priests always take forty rupees from you when they break the curse. Maybe its random...or maybe its certain ones that do and don't? May be worth checking.

Edit: I found the Lens of Truth and the Pink Sword...searched the Leaf Temple throughout again. I do not see what I'm missing...

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 17 January 2018 - 12:03 PM.

#133 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:35 PM

(Edit..accidental post...can't delete.)

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 17 January 2018 - 02:43 PM.

#134 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:59 AM

I got the Pegasus Boots in the Leaf Temple. I'm assuming the third clock is here as well...but after exploring everywhere...I can't find what I'm missing. I'm guessing there's a third basement somewhere...but I see no stairs on B2. I have one key to use too...but no boss key.

There's another entrance to the dungeon. It's beyond the maze path in the forest of evil. 

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#135 killrhawk

killrhawk

• Members

Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:34 AM

My lord, the hit-box on Omega makes this fight so much more punishing, especially since it's already a really tough fight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users