After many, many delays, I've finally managed to complete the demo for my quest, A Lost Tale of Adventures. Now, a few things to note before starting...
- Firstoff, it only covers a small portion of the overworld, and all of Level 1. It will pretty much end abruptly after that
- It is very short (really shouldn't take more than 30 minutes.)
- It is beatable. That doesn't mean that it is without glitches. If you find any, it would be nice to tell me (although I won't release an update if no game-breakers are found.)
- There is no boss. I didn't want to make it yet, seeing as I have no idea what it would be yet. (And I'm lazy.)
- Many things enabled in the demo will not be the same in the final release. Most notably, sword beams are in for the demo, but won't be later on. Not really sure why I did that...
IF YOU HAVE A MAC, USE 2.5 BETA 1101. IF YOU HAVE A PC, USE YOUR OWN DISCRETION. THE DEMO WAS MADE ON A MAC, SO ANY CRITICAL BUGS FOUND MAY HAVE TO DO WITH THE BETA YOU'RE USING. TAKE CARE WHEN REPORTING BUGS NOT ON BETA 1101.
Edited by Sir Evan, 29 July 2010 - 09:56 PM.