What if - MMOZCG

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:15 AM

Relic man you've got some awesome ideas there. But there would be so much troubles trying to get this to work properly. Everybody would just get tired of doing the same dungeons over again so it would have to be constantly updated. I t would still be the best game ever though.

#17 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Contributors

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:36 AM

Yeah, a Zelda Classic MMORPG would be spectacular, but unless a buttload of restrictions on collecting spoils and treasures were enforced, it'd turn into Four Swords- a massive rupee hoarding bonanza, which is NOT what Zelda is all about: the dungeons.

#18 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:28 PM

Well, of course it would have to be updated, Evan. The same can be said about any online game. Hell, any game with levels at all. The point about my idea is that there is no set amount of restrections, for the most part. When everyone gets tired of your quest, you build a new one. Or convert one of the older quests into a new online adventure

That's what I don't like about traditional MMORPGs, is they are based in one single world. With my idea, there could be several thousand worlds to explore, depending on how many people submitted their quests

#19 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:38 AM

So it would just be like playing one of the quests in the DB but online with other people. That would be hella friggin sweet.

#20 Lemmy Koopa

Lemmy Koopa

We are the champions

• Members

Posted 09 June 2007 - 05:21 PM

One word. Graal.

#21 elmind

elmind

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:14 PM

I would LOVE to play a MMORPG Zelda

#22 KT_Cobra

KT_Cobra

• Members

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:25 PM

That's pretty much what my original idea was. I DO, however, believe that one BIG world COULD possibly work out okay, but I think your idea of different hosts, Relic, is a great one too. After all, it would probably be a necessity. The top down view and game play style of the original Zelda (Zelda Classic) would HAVE TO BE THE WAY TO GO for MMOZCG and NO other. We're ZC lovers for a reason. The game WOULD have to be constantly updated - possibly every two weeks. That's where the registration fees would help. The fees would sponsor the MMOZCG's up-to-date status consistantly. Plus, I'm sure there are tons of quest creators/modders out there who would love to impliment their very own work into the game where everyone could interact with it. After all, the game would be 90% - 95% community built. What do you think?

KT_Cobra

#23 Link1

Link1

Senior

• Members

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE(Hot Water Music man @ Jun 9 2007, 11:21 PM) View Post

One word. Graal.

The one that Nintendo shut down, corrent?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users