Seriously...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:40 AM

Well I used the Revision 2 one and I can select almost any item, it's just when I move the selector over theose two blank spots you see there it freezes ZC right up. And the order that the items should be in is wrong.

EDIT: Look in the adventure set to see the fairy in action. It basically just flies there. Its not anything special.

Edited by Evan the great, 04 May 2007 - 12:43 AM.

#32 EnnonFenom

EnnonFenom

Why, must I clean out Old Lady Simmon's Cave?

• Banned

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:13 AM

well I suggest using the Z3 subscreen, It have no bugs that I know of unless this Item counter problem I have is a bug but it only happens on my rupee's counter. If you look at the post I made in the zquest editor help you can see what I mean. Oh remember when you asked my to change my subscreen that is what I changed it too.

#33 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:58 AM

You can right-click the subscreen items in the editor and for each one select what item is next when you move the cursor in each of the directions. Check no fields point to items that don't exist in your subscreen, that might be why it crashes for you.

#34 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:57 PM

And make sure all "equipment" items (like the ladder, magic book, rings, etc) have the position -1. All the selectable items should be numbered 0-x.

#35 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE(Koopa @ May 1 2007, 01:59 PM) View Post

There's the original, and DN's updated 2.10.2 which should be fully compatible. Try the other one if that works for you. If it's the new 2.10.2 that's crashing on you all the time a bug report to AGN migt be in order, we can make a 2.10.3 if it's serious.

Now that I think about it, 2.10.2 won't let you edit Misc. Colors. It crashes ZQuest when you try to open that option. A 2.10.3 bug fix may be in order there. icon_unsettled.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users