Boss script request

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 29 November 2021 - 08:18 PM

hello everyone. it's me (not a big surprise). I would like to ask a boss script request. I would like to have a boss enemy that would be something like this one with probably the same attacks.

https://www.youtube....h?v=r0UjYKTXbUI

The only thing that i would like to removes would be when the boss appears before the fight as i've intented to make it own apparition with the boss's name in a boss cutscene. And probably have 3x3 or 4x4 tiles size for the boss. I guess that's all. I've planning to make a sideview gravity boss type for once and the only thing it could think was this boss. I would take Kraid's like boss but that kind of boss is ridiculiously too big for that.

#2 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 30 November 2021 - 10:58 AM

Enemy of the Month #16: Outer Space Theme

I don't know if those download links still work or not, but I have basically every boss from Super Metroid.

Also, while somewhat janky and impractical... 2 screen tall Kraid does exist.

Super Metroid Demo

I don't know how easy it would be to transfer to another quest, though.

Also, there are a few minor bugs associated with it.

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 30 November 2021 - 06:49 PM

Thanks. I'll try this one but i don't know why but it seems to be sorta incomplete or something like that. 

Edited by Sans, 30 November 2021 - 06:51 PM.

#4 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 30 November 2021 - 10:41 PM

Thanks. I'll try this one but i don't know why but it seems to be sorta incomplete or something like that. 

My Phantoon script ran into all sorts of issues which I've never completely resolved.

I would go back to it now but... I would rather just move on to bigger and better stuff.

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 01 December 2021 - 09:51 AM

Ah i see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users