Autoghosted Enemy Graphical Problem

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Korben

Korben

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 June 2021 - 09:59 AM

I'm having a problem with how an enemy appears while using the Newbie Boss script. It seems like it has to do with the invisible combo in ghost.zh but I have checked ghost.zh in headers and in include and they both have the invisible combo set correctly. The enemy is 1 tile high and 3 wide it has a series of tiles/combos appearing underneath it which, in the default tileset are "sand" combo 1 on the left side of the enemy, then the middle and right side of the enemy show what tiles are next to the "sand" tile in the tile page. Any one know what the problem could be?

#2 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 01 June 2021 - 10:12 AM

You need to have empty tiles next to the invisible one as well. 

#3 Korben

Korben

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 June 2021 - 10:25 AM

You need to have empty tiles next to the invisible one as well. 

The combo is near no other combos and using a tile on the top left corner of a blank tile page. No matter what I change the invisible combo to it seems to use combo 1 for some reason.

Edited by Korben, 01 June 2021 - 10:26 AM.

#4 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 01 June 2021 - 12:06 PM

Do you have multiple "ghost.zh" files in your ZC folder? (be sure to check subfolders like 'headers'). You should remove any extras, so only the one you are editing remains.

#5 Korben

Korben

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 June 2021 - 12:13 PM

Do you have multiple "ghost.zh" files in your ZC folder? (be sure to check subfolders like 'headers'). You should remove any extras, so only the one you are editing remains.

There are 2 ghost.zh files in my zc folder. One in "headers" and one in "test-scripts". Does it matter which one I keep?

Edited by Korben, 01 June 2021 - 12:18 PM.

#6 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 01 June 2021 - 12:39 PM

Whichever one you were editing

#7 Korben

Korben

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 June 2021 - 01:41 PM

Whichever one you were editing

After deleting the one in test-scripts I'm still having the problem. I have checked multiple times by manually looking through the folder and by searching within the ZC folder. There is only one file called "ghost.zh" and it has the correct invisible combo set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users