30 replies to this topic

#16 Deviance

Deviance

Le' Deviant

• Banned

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:18 AM

Bye.

Nough Said.

You will back back within a week anyhow. Somebody please make a rule on this.

#17 Jaivaz

Jaivaz

God of Death

• Banned

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:52 AM

Don't really care. Bye. icon_biggrin.gif

#18 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:08 AM

Zemious, I'm not going to interfere. If you really think that isolating yourself from the community is the way to go, I won't stop you. Just know that I frown upon such a decision, as it doesn't seem to me like the best one you can make. If you really think people "hate" you, then just stop going to chat. Any any all hate on the forums here is dissolved by the staff, or taken up via PM. You can either choose to ignore chat, or those PM's. Or, just do both.

And why not stay for the people that do actually like you? Why deprive those fine hearty folks of a one Zemious? icon_razz.gif I'll never understand you, zemious. icon_razz.gif icon_lol.gif Either way, I wish you luck in whatever you do. It was nice having you under my wing for the short while you decided to stay there. icon_wink.gif I'll miss ya buddy.

#19 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE(Sean @ Jan 27 2005, 05:18 AM)
You will back back within a week anyhow. Somebody please make a rule on this.

We do have the one about posting your "leaving" announcements in the pinned thread, but just the one thread is not enough, because discussion isn't really allowed in that topic, and the staff doesn't want to be that restrictive.

We currently don't have any rules about discussing the state of the forums in general, and that has a lot of overlap with people's decisions of whether to remain forum regulars. It would be silly to completely taboo one or the other.

Remember that Ben was banned for at least part of the behavior which you are bothered by, Sean. The staff may not have a complete anti-spam system worked out yet for these situations, but we know a severe disruption when we see one. icon_razz.gif

#20 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:27 AM

Thank you linkthemaster, you were also a good friend I would talk to, in IM of course.
Remember them mic chats that I would have with you singing?
It was great, me and my brother would talk to you about random stuff, yup, I will truely remember these days.

One thing that I did aquire here is better zc skills, MUCH BETTER GRAMMER!, thanks to ben and others for the correcting and that ol' wild bill bot, ;-)
I also have learned to not be so emotional from others such as jaivaz, I took people so serious and I thought jaivaz at first hated me but now I know that he is just that way with every one, I should not be so serious with every one, thanks jaivaz for your....tuture, lol j/k.

--------------------------
Seen screw you, I am glad I am leaving just so I dont have to hear you whine...
PS: I wont becoming back for 50 days because of this ban I am asking for so read before you state loser...-_-
Awatfox, I forgot to list him also in that private chat, all the assholes of chat.
--------------------------
BH4, I am not only leaving because I feel I am hated, infact I dont give a damn really any more about what people think. Also, I have not been to chat for almost 5 weeks so far, so...

Edited by Zemious, 27 January 2005 - 01:08 PM.

#21 SwordOfSeals

SwordOfSeals

Peace now, food later

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE(Zemious @ Jan 26 2005, 11:55 PM)
I feel proud to feel that I am the most hated person on this board, I wish to be banned on friday so I can spend my last couple of days replying to this thread.

You think you're the most hated person on the forum? I htought it was BEN (now) and JoshSim (before). I only vaguely remember you. What I do remember is concerned. I don't know, maybe helpful? Guess that shows how bad my memory is icon_shrug.gif . Well, if you ever decide to come back, remember that won't throw out your favorite chair, I think.

#22 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE(Zemious @ Jan 27 2005, 10:27 AM)
Seen screw you, I am glad I am leaving just so I dont have to hear you whine...
PS: I wont becoming back for 50 days because of this ban I am asking for so read before you state loser...-_-
Awatfox, I forgot to list him also in that private chat, all the assholes of chat.

I think you should be watching what you say still. I do have to uphold the rules, even if you are pissed at people. What you said in this quote is what gets stuff locked. :\

#23 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:50 PM

Sorry Hero Link, let me refraise what I was meaning to say to sean:
Sean if you dont know what you are saying than dont talk at all, which most of the stuff you say you dont know what your saying.
Once I saw who you were in chat and how you treat me and some others I automatically hated you.-_-
I am more than glad I dont have to talk to you or even see you for that matter, you are the one who brought upon my depression.

#24 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:11 PM

Alright, let this go. These issues can be resolved by PMs. It continues, topic will be locked.

Bye, Zemious. In the time I've known you, you've evolved much, and I look forward to when next we meet. icon_smile.gif

#25 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:33 PM

Godsmacker, thank you very much for your kind words.
You have always been marked down as the friendly jokester in my mind. ;-)

#26 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 04:38 PM

Why are you still here? Just leave. Making a big dramatic exit is'nt going to help you. It'll just make you look like a moron when you come back in a week or two.

#27 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:16 PM

Hey ass, I am not coming back.-_-
Close this thread, I'd rather be done now with PZC than have people whine...

#28 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:18 PM

the thread dosen't need to be closed for you to leave, Zemious. you don't need to flame others, either. you'll just make your return that much more unwelcome

#29 Deviance

Deviance

Le' Deviant

• Banned

Posted 27 January 2005 - 05:47 PM

Zemious damn two flames. No wonder you are not loved. Oh my name is Sean. I hope that spell check helps for you.

#30 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 06:03 PM

Gee, thanks guys, you managed to close the thread all by yourselves. Proud of yourselves? icon_smile.gif

IaN, Zemious, Sean, I am very disappointed in the three of you. icon_confused.gif I would have thought, .. hoped, .. that you could refrain from posting any negative comments, but you went and did it anyway. It's things like this that tear people apart. You can just freakin let it GO? icon_odd2.gif Just go about your business! Ignore each other! Pretend they don't exist!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users