Wind Wands

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 27 February 2018 - 02:22 PM

Hello everyone. i would like ask a script about a item and a ffc include with the script so maybe this one will be a Global Script as well. :

I do actually want a Wind Wand item script. I explein: Instead for a wand that fires magics and fire i do want a wand script that fires winds. Any enemy who'll be touched by the wind will be renversed and as well stun for a couple of seconds. Not only that but the item could be usefull for the Floating Blocks for some puzzles (that react the same way likes Banana quest by Moosh) and will active fans if the whirlwind touch the Wand Trigger flags making it active secrets triggers. 

The ffc would be the Floating Blocks. You may know the effects if you playing at Banana Moosh's quest). If you don't well i explein; Floating Blocks cannot be pushed by Link himself the only way to make them move is to use the Wind Wand. the whirlwind will push the floating block for Link. When the floating blocks touched the Blocks Triggers flags and there's not a block forward then the block will pass the Block Trigger flags likes ice blocks. However if it touch the flag and the block is forward then the block will pose on the Block Triggers flags exemple on a switch.

The another thing i wish to get is a unique ffc:

Wind Platform ffc

The platform will not move until Link uses the Wind Wand on a specific triggers. If the platform gets out from the room from where Link came from it'll follow the track (used the Raft flags) until it'll come back. Of course directions and speed of the platform will be usefull. D1 will be the Secret Triggers trigged. The platform will not move if the Secret Trigger Flags will not corresponding at the number of D1. D2 will determine if 0 the secret is temporary, or if 1 the secret is permanent.

Of course if Link leave the screen with the platform then the track will continues on the platform.

#2 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 28 February 2018 - 07:25 AM

This reminds me of a troll item that I made a while back. It, also was a 'Wind Wand', and it made enemies vanish, but it sent them to the starting screen of the dungeon, so that if Link went back there (F6, or died, or walked back), every enemy that he winded away would spawn there.
  • Avaro and Alucard648 like this

#3 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:00 AM

oh i see but this one will not be a troll one

#4 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:01 AM

Why not just ask Moosh for every single script in Banana Blood God? You seem intent on ripping off everything from Banana after all, might as well skip all these unnecessary individual script requests.

• judasrising likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users