item shovel script

item shovel script

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 marc1606

marc1606

• Members

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:22 AM

Help ,information ;Import the script in your item scripts, then assign it as your shovel's action script.I open the script and copy,but then?The only thing a have to copy,its wordpad.Someone explane to me,how import a script,that you open and copy,because this script can`t not download.Its the first time a make a Zelda classic whith a script,a make  Zelda classic before,but never whith a script,so its time for me,how put a script,into a Zelda classic,because there many scripts,that i find very good to used,to put into a Zelda classic. Thanks.

#2 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:27 AM

https://www.purezc.n...showtopic=38376

This should tell you all you need

Edited by klop422, 22 June 2018 - 06:27 AM.

#3 marc1606

marc1606

• Members

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:38 AM

Euh i do what the guy say,i copy the scrip to wordpad en the guy  say,now import the script,but i find not the file on my wordpad,you can`t only find z files, so i do what the guy say,put .z and the end of the name,of the script wordpad,it still not find the z file,so and you can`t not download the shovel script,so this its the script  making by this guy:

Shovel

Edited by marc1606, 22 June 2018 - 08:39 AM.

#4 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:30 AM

In the replies of that thread, someone explains that is you type the filename into the importer, it should work

#5 marc1606

marc1606

• Members

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:00 AM

Thanks i find it,but to bad,its seem that the creator Jamian.make a mistake,so now this its the error,if a load that script.

Unable to parse instruction 1 from script.the error was unable instructions. The command was () (,)

#6 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:08 AM

Thanks i find it,but to bad,its seem that the creator Jamian.make a mistake,so now this its the error,if a load that script.

Unable to parse instruction 1 from script.the error was unable instructions. The command was () (,)

I just tested to compile Jamians shovel script and it works so nothing wrong in the script.

#7 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:17 AM

You are trying to load a ZScript script as an ASM script.

See this topic, for how to import and compile ZScript:

https://www.purezc.n...showtopic=38376

#8 marc1606

marc1606

• Members

Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:01 AM

Oke,i put the script and past and copy,into wordpad and save it as word document en give the name shovel.z  because a read you must put a .z,after the name,

Then a open compile zscript and import and search the name shovel.z,but it seem i cannot find it,and a save before in my Zelda folder and  a cannot find one video on YouTube,that explain it,how the do.

#9 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 30 June 2018 - 07:20 AM

Is the file still a word document?

Can you (in windows explorer) check if there's a way to show file extensions? Once you've done that, the filename should have a .z at the end, and not .z.doc or .z.docx or any other thing like that. Should just be .z.

Also, I'd recommend you don't use word, but use notepad instead, because word adds all sorts of extra data that you really don't need (and probably messes up the file as well). Also, with notepad, you can just add .z at the end instead of .txt, and it should work fine.

#10 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:14 AM

Oke,i put the script and past and copy,into wordpad and save it as word document en give the name shovel.z  because a read you must put a .z,after the name,
Then a open compile zscript and import and search the name shovel.z,but it seem i cannot find it,and a save before in my Zelda folder and  a cannot find one video on YouTube,that explain it,how the do.

Wordpad defaults to the completely awful .docx format these days. Windows won't automatically encode the file in ANSI format unless you specify a text file output. Using the .z extension won't automate this.

Select in the menus:
Save As
...then....
In the Save File dialogue, choose the format 'Text Document'.
......then....
......Set the filename, changing .txt to .z  ; or appending .z to it.
.........then, click 'Save'.

You're much better off downloading The SciTE Text Editor, as it will both save you headaches, and provide a robust toolset.

This all notwithstanding, you would only see the error: Unable to parse instruction 'n' is if you tried loading an ASM script.

With one exception, all of the scripts on PureZC are ZScript files that you must compile in ZQuest, not ASM scripts. Please read the link in my last post for a walkthrough on this process.

#11 marc1606

marc1606

• Members

Posted 02 July 2018 - 02:32 AM

Thank you very much , its work.One more thing i have this:DigSpecialStart=20;  DigSpecialEnd=23;  DugComboNormal=24;  DugComboSpecial=25;

The sound  ShovelSound=100;  ShovelFail=101; SecretSound=27;,i know you cant change on the item menu script,because you have this: do o to do 7 or i must this put else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users