• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#16 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:04 AM

Hi! icon_smile.gif

Here is the new link to download the new updated one.
My hosting site has made it so you have to sign up or login (if you have a account already) to download files now. So I took it down.
Sorry! icon_sorry.gif

Edited by Artistic, 21 May 2012 - 12:23 AM.

#17 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:13 AM

I understand! icon_smile.gif But me and this Link goes a long way back. I used these sprites in all my quests. However I could do something about the jumping.

#18 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:29 AM

Ah, that makes sense then. And I am, Poke? Why would I be the Link sprite master? xD

#19 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

I've played the new demo. I see you changed all the items to the color purple. Is that suppose to indicate you can't use them?

You thought you would stop me from exploring the "Hut'. That's OK! icon_unsettled.gif I went and walked all over the roof. Even stuck my head under a roof tile up in the right top corner. icon_eek.gif icon_lol.gif

In the dialogue on the bridge I see you didn't get the word "deceiving" fixed yet. Remember "i" before "e" except after "c". icon_smile.gif

I like what you have done to the screens after the bridge and the new color of the feather. Looks nice! icon_smile.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

After the Chapter 2 dialogue I pushed down on my controller and I reappeared right under the subscreen. I wasn't stuck I could walk around. I saved it then and when I restarted it started on the Chapter 2 dialogue screen. Are we not going to be able to go back to the "Chapters" before?

Keep up the great work! icon_biggrin.gif

#20 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

Were you able to reach the island?

#21 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE(NewJourneysFire @ Mar 22 2012, 12:35 AM) View Post

Were you able to reach the island?

I went back to see if I could find the island. I walked all over the map in the dark. Then came back to where the you start when entering Chapter 2 entering from the right side. Went through the dialogue again when it was over I walked down a little and disappeared I pushed down on the controller and the screen changed to the island. So I restarted thinking I missed that spot after the dialogue was over, but I couldn't do it again in that spot. So I went off screen and came back went through the dialogue again. Pushed down to make myself appear then walked up, the dialogue started again, after I push down on the controller and I was at the island.

You my want to restrict where you can walk so people don't walk all over the map and don't have to do the dialogue more then once. If you walk over to the top left corner of the map you get the prologue dialogue.

In the house you start in on the island you can walk on top of the first bookcase.

In the Old Man's House the word piece is spelled wrong and so is medallion. On the piece of furniture the 3 candles are setting on, you can walk on the top of it.

I made it to "Eldin Cave". But it seems I need a key. I went and checked "Link's Windmill" but only found rupees and small hearts. It was dark. So where did you hide the key? Saving was fine in the cave and saving on the island was fine.

IPB Image
The under combo is wrong under these flowers.

The island is great and so is the ship. You have done a lot of nice work! icon_biggrin.gif icon_thumbsup.gif Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

#22 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE(Jared @ Mar 21 2012, 11:29 PM) View Post

Ah, that makes sense then. And I am, Poke? Why would I be the Link sprite master? xD

Heh, that was somewhat of a joke. The Link sprite master would probably be Koh because he's made like 20 different Link tile sets (no, not tilesets, tile sets). icon_razz.gif

What I meant is that in this thread you're probably the one who's most knowledgeable in making a quest look pretty.

#23 Ryunaker

Ryunaker

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

I do have to say I'm really looking forward to this...I've really enjoyed what I have played of the first one.

#24 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

No updates today. I received a punch in the eye tonight which I think will leave a scar and a nice black eye. So now I'm just feeling lazy.

#25 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

I wasn't satisfied with my old demo simply because it's so short. So I've been very busy working a complete demo that should last most players anywhere between half an hour to an hour. It will include 1 complete dungeon. I will have it completed today. Anybody who is interested please pm me.

I will also provide this demo to eviljbrain to add it to his YouTube collection of "Let's play Souls of Wisdom" bonus episodes to feature on YouTube.

Pm me with an email to be the first to try out this demo.

#26 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE(NewJourneysFire @ Mar 25 2012, 10:14 PM) View Post

I wasn't satisfied with my old demo simply because it's so short. So I've been very busy working a complete demo that should last most players anywhere between half an hour to an hour. It will include 1 complete dungeon. I will have it completed today. Anybody who is interested please pm me.

I will also provide this demo to eviljbrain to add it to his YouTube collection of "Let's play Souls of Wisdom" bonus episodes to feature on YouTube.

Pm me with an email to be the first to try out this demo.

Pm sent icon_smile.gif

#27 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

Who wants to know the complete details of the storyline for this game? The story I have in my head is completely worked out. I don't want to share the spoilers here. So pm me if you're interested. Maybe you can help me.

#28 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE(NewJourneysFire @ Mar 26 2012, 12:22 AM) View Post

Who wants to know the complete details of the storyline for this game? The story I have in my head is completely worked out. I don't want to share the spoilers here. So pm me if you're interested. Maybe you can help me.

Hi

I like the story you pm me , but i cant send the pm back to you beacuse it says your inbox is full.

#29 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

I just cleared space! icon_smile.gif

#30 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE(NewJourneysFire @ Mar 26 2012, 07:23 PM) View Post