How do I get to this chest?

#32 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:55 PM

OCpEiKk.jpg

How do I get to this chest?

You need to get to the ledge through those stairs. The connecting set of stairs is two screens up. Get there by swimming across in the "shine" area, then going to the upper part of the dungeon, and then from there going to the upper part of the "shade" area.

Also, not to be rude, but could you please put your pictures in spoilers? Just in case somebody comes here for adivce on some earlier level and happens to mind.

#33 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:42 PM

You need to get to the ledge through those stairs. The connecting set of stairs is two screens up. Get there by swimming across in the "shine" area, then going to the upper part of the dungeon, and then from there going to the upper part of the "shade" area.

Also, not to be rude, but could you please put your pictures in spoilers? Just in case somebody comes here for adivce on some earlier level and happens to mind.

Sorry about that, I'll be more considerate.

I've been through almost the entire dungeon and short 1 key. Not sure where else to look.

#34 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:08 AM

Im having trouble with the trading sequence.

Ive got the necklace from the old man village, but no idea who to give it to...

#35 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:17 AM

Sorry about that, I'll be more considerate.

I've been through almost the entire dungeon and short 1 key. Not sure where else to look.

Thanks. Did you get the one in this room?

Spoiler

You get there by going through the bottom transition area. This area is blocked off from the rest of the "shine".

Also, maybe you missed this room.

Spoiler

You get there through the wall on the screen to the left of it.

There's also Lens of Truth-able hammer pegs in the corners of this room:

Spoiler

If none of those are it, double check the upper part of the dungeon, and make sure you got that chest on the ledge above lava.

Im having trouble with the trading sequence.

Ive got the necklace from the old man village, but no idea who to give it to...

You can find the guy who wants it by burning down the tree on this screen.

Spoiler

#36 moxxie

moxxie

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

in the first screen shot the one on shrine side how do u get to that room i got 3 keys and i mean the bottom left corner of shine im stuck and what do i do in the one below it the poison wont let me get in that water vortex im stuck

#37 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

in the first screen shot the one on shrine side how do u get to that room i got 3 keys and i mean the bottom left corner of shine im stuck and what do i do in the one below it the poison wont let me get in that water vortex im stuck

To get to that room, from the screen where you entered the dungeon the first time, go right, up, right, right, right, and then down.
You can't go in the vortex in that room. It's just there to match the room in the "shine" area, where you can reach that vortex.

#38 moxxie

moxxie

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:03 PM

i tried walking across that poison room maybe im playing the quest in the wrong version of zelda classic i cant tell which version i have its the one near the beginning of the dungeon

#39 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:11 PM

Gotta laugh MonopolyRubix cause I've walked by the old woman thinking I had already been there...LOL She's not the old woman I AM! :bounce: Thanks Heinz I got what I needed. Almost finished level 7 and I'm having  a blast.

• MonopolyRubix likes this

#40 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:13 PM

i tried walking across that poison room maybe im playing the quest in the wrong version of zelda classic i cant tell which version i have its the one near the beginning of the dungeon

You need to upgrade your magic rod so that it can shoot fire, then light the torch that is on the right side of the room to make a bridge appear.

The rod upgrade is in the top right corner of the dungeon.

#41 moxxie

moxxie

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:04 AM

so i just finished ur quest monopoly and it was good really good are you planing to make a squeal or anything

• MonopolyRubix likes this

#42 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:08 AM

so i just finished ur quest monopoly and it was good really good are you planing to make a squeal or anything

Thanks! Probably not, it took a lot more work than I expected. :/

#43 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:32 AM

How many hearts totally are there in this quest ? - I´m in Ganons Castle now and I have 18 hearts.

EDIT: - have finally beaten this quest. Really thanks for this wonderful quest. I´m looking forward for the next one ( I hope there will be more ) / Lukaz

Edited by Lukaz, 03 August 2014 - 11:33 AM.

#44 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

Ok. Level 8 Shadeshine shrine.  Can I have a full list of keys?

Got to the bottom right hand corner of the light dungeon, and there's yet another locked door...

#45 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

How many hearts totally are there in this quest ? - I´m in Ganons Castle now and I have 18 hearts.

EDIT: - have finally beaten this quest. Really thanks for this wonderful quest. I´m looking forward for the next one ( I hope there will be more ) / Lukaz

There are 20 hearts in total. You're welcome! Thank you for playing.

Ok. Level 8 Shadeshine shrine.  Can I have a full list of keys?

Got to the bottom right hand corner of the light dungeon, and there's yet another locked door...

Here you go. Lots of pictures below the spoiler. If to get to a key, you need to go down stairs in a different room, I put the picture of that room above the picture of the matching key.

Spoiler

Edited by MonopolyRubix, 03 August 2014 - 02:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users