LOZ Oracle of Awesomeness

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#1 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

I'm stuck looking for the boss key in level 2 Mirage Dungeon. There is only 1 room on Floor 3 that I cannot figure out. It's the room with an orb that is blocked by a row of blocks. If anyone has the solution I would really appreciate it as I can't go any further in this quest.

#2 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:05 AM

Do you mean this room?

Spoiler

You get this chest by pushing the bottom block up once, then throwing the boomerang up as you walk into the wall in front of the chest. It's a tricky shot. The chest has 50 rupees in it.

The boss key is in the room left of this one:

Spoiler

It's a dark room. You need to use the Lens of Truth to find a boomerang switch, hit it, and then open the chest.

Thanks for trying this quest!

Edited by MonopolyRubix, 30 July 2014 - 07:05 AM.

#3 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

Thanks for helping me MonopolyRubix

#4 Artix3

Artix3

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:42 PM

Couple things I noticed playing through the quest:

The Magic Boomerang has a description that implies that it uses no magic when thrown, yet throwing it costs some magic.

I found a few odd-looking tiles when I was searching things with the lens of truth. I have the ones I found in an album on imgur here: http://imgur.com/a/feGap

#5 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Couple things I noticed playing through the quest:

The Magic Boomerang has a description that implies that it uses no magic when thrown, yet throwing it costs some magic.

I found a few odd-looking tiles when I was searching things with the lens of truth. I have the ones I found in an album on imgur here: http://imgur.com/a/feGap

The Magic Boomerang description was from before I implemented the magic system. I must have forgotten to go back and change that. Thanks!

I'll look into those glitched tiles. Thanks for finding those, too!

#6 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

I've been looking for level 4 tonight and can't find it. Am I supposed to be able to open up the warp zones with the boomerang? I can't seem to do it. BTW MonopolyRubix I loved Frank's Journal storyline. Wicked fun!  :clap:

• MonopolyRubix likes this

#7 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:56 AM

I've been looking for level 4 tonight and can't find it. Am I supposed to be able to open up the warp zones with the boomerang? I can't seem to do it. BTW MonopolyRubix I loved Frank's Journal storyline. Wicked fun!  :clap:

The warp zones can be opened with the sword once you make it to where they are from the outside.

Level 4 is in the meadow. Get there by burning a tree one screen to the right of the entrance to Level 3. Use the Lens of Truth to tell which one.

Then, go to this square.

Spoiler

You need to use the hammer and pound the two pegs on either side of the statue, and level 4 will open.

The hammer is found in the meadow here:

Spoiler

I'm glad you liked Frank! He was fun to write. :P

#8 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

Thanks for all the help MonopolyRubix. I've got the dreaded orb problem again in Milkweed Meadow. There's a room with 2 orbs and I can only get 3. I can get the left one and the bottom right but not the top right. Getting the 3rd orb will open the upper wall and what I'm hoping is Roc's Feather. I'm at a standstill in the Relic Dungeon. I've used all my items all over the dungeon but can't figure out what to do. I have a key I've used but nothing more.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 31 July 2014 - 02:22 PM.

#9 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

Thanks for all the help MonopolyRubix. I've got the dreaded orb problem again in Milkweed Meadow. There's a room with 2 orbs and I can only get 3. I can get the left one and the bottom right but not the top right. Getting the 3rd orb will open the upper wall and what I'm hoping is Roc's Feather. I'm at a standstill in the Relic Dungeon. I've used all my items all over the dungeon but can't figure out what to do. I have a key I've used but nothing more.

Is this the room with the orbs?

Spoiler

Stand where Link is in the picture, and throw the boomerang forward. Quickly run upwards and get the boomerang to hit the orb as it travels back to Link. The upper wall has a peice of heart in it.

The Roc's Feather is found inside Relic Palace.

Use the key to open the door on this screen. It is on the right wall. You can't see it on the screenshot because I already opened it on this file.

Spoiler

Go right two screens and you come here.

Spoiler

There is a locked door blocking the ladder and a key on the ledge above it. Shoot the boomerang diagonally to collect it. You can't see it on this screenshot for the same reason.

Once you go down the ladder, you'll end up here.

Spoiler

Go down the other ladder and the Roc's Feather will be there.

Use the sheild and boomerang to help you get through the enemies until you can get the Roc's Feather.

#10 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

What hits the windmills so that the doors/triggers open? I can't find it anywhere and I'm stuck on trying to find Level 6...I got the blue tunic recently as well.

and where is the wand?

#11 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

What hits the windmills so that the doors/triggers open? I can't find it anywhere and I'm stuck on trying to find Level 6...I got the blue tunic recently as well.

and where is the wand?

The wand triggers windmills. It can be found in Level 6.

Level 6 itself can be found by going down these stairs:

Spoiler

Come out the other side and go south. The area after that is pretty linear, so keep going until you reach the big windmill. You have to go through a bit of Level 6 before you can open the main door, so you have to take the secret entrance.

Now, if you talk to this guy...

Spoiler

...he tells you to look for am item for him, which is found here:

Spoiler

You give that to him, and he tells you where the secret entrance is. Go to the house directly south of the windmill, and open it up with the candle. Then go inside and wait for 3 minutes. Move around after a minute or so because time doesn't count if you go in screen saver, but stay in the house. The door will open up for you.

• MermaidCim likes this

#12 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:43 PM

I've finished level 4, 5 and 6. I'll have found and looked a bit in level 7 but I was wondering since I have the note is it possible to meet the woman in S. Valley? I have the magical sword and would like to have the blue suit too.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 31 July 2014 - 09:44 PM.

#13 moxxie

moxxie

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:17 AM

nevermind found the bow

Edited by moxxie, 01 August 2014 - 09:17 AM.

#14 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

FsWOkBF.jpg

I think I need a super bomb to blow up this rock. Where do I get them?

Also, where is level 5, magic sword and the blue suit?

#15 MonopolyRubix

MonopolyRubix

Oracle of Awesomeness

• Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:05 AM

I've finished level 4, 5 and 6. I'll have found and looked a bit in level 7 but I was wondering since I have the note is it possible to meet the woman in S. Valley? I have the magical sword and would like to have the blue suit too.

Yep! You can finish the trading sidequest before Level 6.

so im in level 5 i think thats snowdrift hall i cant kill the ghoma im i missing the bow and arrow idk what to do

The bow is found in Level 4. You need to use the ocarina to leave Level 5, and then go back and complete Level 4. If you can't find it, I posted instructions earlier on this thread.

FsWOkBF.jpg

I think I need a super bomb to blow up this rock. Where do I get them?

Also, where is level 5, magic sword and the blue suit?

You do need a super bomb. You can't get them until after Level 6. The magical sword is found right before level 7. The blue suit is found by completing the trading sidequest, which you need to beat Level 5 to finish.

To get to Level 5, go here and use the hammer:

Spoiler

Then, go in the cave and just keep going until you reach Level 5.

Edited by MonopolyRubix, 01 August 2014 - 09:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users