• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:51 PM

Where do I get a bomb bag?

#32 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:16 PM

Please tell me there's a better defensive upgrade than the Knight's Mail, especially after how much ridiculous damage the enemies seem to dish out in the Forbidden Palace (A certain monster-in-a-box puts out like 6 hearts of damage with the Knight's Mail)

Yes there is a mail upgrade, you have to get kind of far into the showdown dungeon which is only accessible after completing the trading sequence. You can get help with the trading sequence from Tingle from Hinnow village. The Showdown dungeon is in Death Mountain Summit, basically cave of ordeals. 

Where do I get a bomb bag?

You will get it as level 1's dungeon item. 

Edited by a30502355, 04 January 2018 - 03:27 PM.

#33 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:16 PM

Think I need help for going on. Looking for Clock 6 and 8. I need the blue dragon scale...and who whants the broken pot ? / Lukaz

#34 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:22 PM

I seem to be missing arrow in area to beat alpha or I can't figure out how to get through the left side where there's moveable statue.

Hm, I'm not sure where exactly you mean, somewhere in level 2?

This is a very hard quest.  I have got out over 250 times. Yikes...  I'm in Showdown Dungeon and have gotten to the end but can't beat the Boss Link.  I've used 100 bombs on him and he's still in rare form.  Any help on beating Link???

I would suggest adding an option to get a pink potion before encountering the Boss Link. 

I used to have a healing spot before the boss, but I thought that would make it too easy, guess I was wrong. I will definitely consider an update to make some stuff easier. As for the boss, avoid attacking him when he is using the spin attack, when he uses it, go in circles so that you have as much room as possible to avoid it. Hit him while he's walking and charging.

#35 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:25 PM

Hm, I'm not sure where exactly you mean, somewhere in level 2?

Yes (Isle of Wind 2f - 2nd room to the left from entrance), it seems I need arrows for those statues. Or am I missing something.  There's a bug spewing thing that I can't kill and there's a statue I can move along with a tile with an up arrow I can move up only once. Am I supposed to place that statue somewhere? Tried a few spots without any luck.

There's also an area on the right side where the tiles appear and disappear to have a shot at the statue there.

Edited by derby77, 04 January 2018 - 03:29 PM.

#36 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:29 PM

Yes, it seems I need arrows for those statues. Or am I missing something.  There's a bug spewing thing that I can't kill and there's a statue I can move along with a tile with an up arrow I can move up only once. Am I supposed to place that statue somewhere? Tried a few spots without any luck.

There's also an area on the right side where the tiles appear and disappear to have a shot at the statue there.

Oh, that's a puzzle. You have to push the statue so that it you can shoot it at a place where you can bypass the barrier that comes up. The unkillable bug spawners are just there for extra arrow ammunition. 

#37 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:30 PM

Oh, that's a puzzle. You have to push the statue so that it you can shoot it at a place where you can bypass the barrier that comes up. The unkillable bug spawners are just there for extra arrow ammunition. 

so where do I find the arrow?

#38 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:35 PM

so where do I find the arrow?

You get it later in the dungeon, there should be different paths. You just need to get the bow. This quest has a scripted bow that doesn't need the arrow item.

Think I need help for going on. Looking for Clock 6 and 8. I need the blue dragon scale...and who whants the broken pot ? / Lukaz

To access level 6, you need to swim to Grand Yolka Hotel in Yolka Sea, south of Yolka Beach, which I believe you have been before given that you seem to have the broken pot.. That should grant access to level 6. A certain individual in Superosia wants the broken pot.

Edited by a30502355, 04 January 2018 - 03:32 PM.

#39 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 03:44 PM

Thanks alot....and the blue dragon scale is for later Discovery ?

Edited by Lukaz, 04 January 2018 - 03:50 PM.

#40 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

You get it later in the dungeon, there should be different paths. You just need to get the bow. This quest has a scripted bow that doesn't need the arrow item.

To access level 6, you need to swim to Grand Yolka Hotel in Yolka Sea, south of Yolka Beach, which I believe you have been before given that you seem to have the broken pot.. That should grant access to level 6. A certain individual in Superosia wants the broken pot.

Thanks for your help, and my bad. I had missed part of the dungeon that allowed me to continue. Got 2nd clock :)

Moving on now.

#41 FredFlinstone

FredFlinstone

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:19 PM

You don't get a heart for beating the dragon in level 1?

#42 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:02 PM

I really like the Dragon king boss i did easily defeat with the pink potion. What kind of a boss script did you used for this one ?

#43 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:18 AM

You don't get a heart for beating the dragon in level 1?

The Dragon isn't the dungeon boss. After beating the dragon, you should try to get back to the Hylian Throne.

I really like the Dragon king boss i did easily defeat with the pink potion. What kind of a boss script did you used for this one ?

Moosh's script

#44 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:14 AM

[Edit: Question withdrawn - found a decent strategy for defeating Abaddon]

Edited by congo23, 05 January 2018 - 12:05 PM.

#45 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:06 PM

I have found a bug in Hinnow Peak. There´s a boy outside a cave and he say " There´s an old man in there. He is looking for an ancient scripture...". If you go one screen down from the boy, there is a ladder going down. If you go down that ladder you will be trapped in the wall in next screen/ Lukaz

I´m at the entrance for level 8 and the red dragon told me to be well prepared because I can´t return for a while. Beacuse of that I have some questions. I don´t whant to end this because less of items. So some question:

1 I haven´t found the guy who whants the broken pot. Where is he  ?

2 A guy whantet red&blue dragon scale, but I can´t find him again. Where should I search ?

3 The old man who whants a scripture, where can I find it ?

Edited by Lukaz, 05 January 2018 - 02:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users