TIME AFTER it is here!!

• Please log in to reply
782 replies to this topic

#766 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:35 PM

Allright, tomorrow I have the time, to play the lvl 6. Over the weekend is only zelda time, for my quest project and for play time after again. i beat then lvl 6, too. :D

Edit:

I´m done with lvl 6. I´m search now the way to lvl 7 and so on. ;)

Edited by IceDancer, 28 May 2018 - 11:10 AM.

#767 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:17 AM

On serious note, was sequel ever said to be cancelled?

#768 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:21 PM

I dont know it, sorry.

---

I´m now in Level 7, it was so sad. I have searched so long for one key, to open the gate. But now, it isnt so easy in there. :D

Is there any better armor than just the standard in green?

#769 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:45 PM

I saved in Level 2 and had a door relock.   Looks like I'm done unless I want to start over.   I'm using 2.53.

#770 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 30 May 2018 - 06:09 AM

There is not sequel and even Mudvayne didnt fix this to 2.5...

really this is the sequel (to Power of Geduina, also very nice quest but bugged in database)

---IceDancer Level 7 is tough! but after that I enjoyed a lot with rest of the game :P , the main dungeon item will help you.

--- SofaKing and others, probably you know it but:

You can download it from here (click), I beat it with no bugs.
You need the ZC984 version, bugs are before and inside Level 4, however if you use ZC2.50.2 its playable until Level8 (ladder bug)
Beta984 download here: link

#771 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:36 AM

I dont know it, sorry.

---

I´m now in Level 7, it was so sad. I have searched so long for one key, to open the gate. But now, it isnt so easy in there. :D

Is there any better armor than just the standard in green?

Yes lvl7 is hard big puzzle there is fun to solve,i have now beaten 7 and moving to lvl8.

#772 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:49 AM

Oh cool. I´m now more testing in my part with gothic. This weekend is then time for next round for zelda and other games. :)

Must find first, the right way in lvl 7. All Doors are closed with blue, red. Yellow I have found the switch to open this way.

Edit:

I have found a little bit time and have done now lvl 7. Boah it was so lucky with the boss. one hit more and he defeated me. ;)

Now i can search for other things.

Edited by IceDancer, 01 June 2018 - 09:23 AM.

#773 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:47 AM

Oh cool. I´m now more testing in my part with gothic. This weekend is then time for next round for zelda and other games. :)

Must find first, the right way in lvl 7. All Doors are closed with blue, red. Yellow I have found the switch to open this way.

Edit:

I have found a little bit time and have done now lvl 7. Boah it was so lucky with the boss. one hit more and he defeated me. ;)

Now i can search for other things.

Ah nice you solved those big block puzzzles in lvl7 . i have allmost now beaten lvl8 at the boss now.

#774 IceDancer

IceDancer

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:08 PM

I havnt the time yet to play. I have released my quest and have so many to test with gothic.

But in I think, in few days I can go on with time after. :)

#775 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 February 2019 - 01:22 PM

Playing this wonderful 

#776 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 February 2019 - 01:38 PM

Playing this wonderful quest and ran into a bug on the Kristall Ruinen which I think is Level 5. The lens of truth does not work properly and I cannot proceed. When using the lens the screen goes dark with a multi-color highlight around where Link is standing.  The game screen I am on shows a symbol for the lens and supposedly there is a path only visible with the lens leading left to a screen near the boss door screen. However, the path is not accessible in the game I am playing.  There is a YouTube walkthrough by "dcsyxx" that shows what should happen.  Anyone know of this problem or where I can access a working quest file?  I have played in ZC 2.50.1 and to the same point in ZC2.50.2.  Also tried ZC984_beta but still cannot get it to work at this point. The German website referenced in several places is also down.  Such a great quest I hate to just quit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

#777 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:55 PM

Have a screenshot of what it looks like for you? Maybe it's not a big problem and you can use the walkthrough for help?

This shouldn't be played in that ZC version. Whats wrong with ZC build 984? Or maybe try 2.53 gamma 4.

Edited by Avataro, 28 February 2019 - 02:55 PM.

#778 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 March 2019 - 09:54 AM

Thanks for trying to help but sorry to say I do not know how to post a screen shot. Can you direct me how to do this or to a tutorial on how this works? The game description says to use 2.50.2 and I found that after getting stuck in 2.50.1.  ZC 984 is an older build. I did not try 2.53 since it takes a long time to get to this point in the game. Really appreciate your help.

#779 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 03 March 2019 - 11:03 AM

You should be able to press F12 while playing ZC and it will generate a screenshot named zelda###.png (or whatever format you may have changed it to) in your ZC directory. Then post that file to an image hosting website, and link it here. If you don't already have an account on an image hosting website or don't want to register one, tinypic will let you upload an image of moderate size without an account. It should also give you bbcode for usage on forums like these, so copy that code to the reply box here and it should display your image.

#780 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 March 2019 - 12:36 PM

Thank you Lut for the help!  Hopefully I did this correctly and the link will show the location that I referenced above.  

w6rqk0.png

• judasrising likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users