Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:51 PM

Introducing the newest quest from Underneath the Armos Productions:

In the Lost Kingdom of the Banana Blood God
By Moosh and Russ

Overview/Features

ItLKotBBG is UtA's first completed collaborative project, a result of a two week contest hosted by Jamian in which a quest had to be made that fit a randomly generated title. Moosh and I (well, mostly Moosh, but me too) have toiled for the past two week to produce what you now have before you. So what can you expect from this quest?

• An 8x8 overworld lovingly crafted by yours truly.
  • Four intricate dungeons designed by Moosh (winner of Most Creative Dungeon 2013).
  • Nine scripted bosses/minibosses to challenge you.
  • Lots of scripted items, such as a deku leaf, a fire rod, and a Moosh transformation.
  • Haribo Sugar-Free Gummy Bears (toilet plunger not included).
  • A deep, emotional yet humorous story.
  • And more!

Story

Long ago, the blood god Akuma and bear spirit Moosh waged a great war against each other. Knowing that he would be unable to attain victory, Moosh sealed the demon away with the help of a local village. Before leaving them to rest, Moosh promised that one day, when the seal on Akuma weakened, an avatar of Moosh would be born among them to stop the demon.

Years have passed since then. The peaceful village lived quietly and contently under the curse of Akuma, which prevented them from stopping without first smashing into something. But they managed. One morning, a youth Finnigan went out to meet with his friend Xaya, the daughter of the village's leader. She'd been troubled by her visions recently, dreams of Akuma breaking forth from the seal. But she'd had another vision, one of the Moosh statue at the town's center. Going off Xaya's vision, Finnigan touched the statue, causing it to slide away and reveal a hidden staircase.

Xaya's father explained to the youth that this meant he was the avatar of Moosh. Blessed with the power of free movement and the ability to temporarily transform himself into an incarnation of Moosh, it would be up to Finnigan to find the three Crystal Spring Bananas and stop Akuma from breaking free from his seal. Accepting this responsibility, Finnigan set out to find the three bananas.

But as Xaya's visions grow worse and worse, will he be able to find them in time?

Screenshots

zelda118_zpsb75de0c7.pngzelda119_zps0007f0df.png
zelda120_zps6ec4a6c7.pngzelda121_zps6d59803b.png
zelda122_zps83fc0763.pngzelda123_zps22524f30.png
zelda124_zps47fc9ef9.png

Download
Download the quest here!
Note: The quest comes bundled with MP3s. Make sure to keep them in the same folder as the .qst file or there will be no music in most areas.

Related Links
Help thread/FAQ

• DCEnygma, Air Luigi, Einsiety and 4 others like this

#2 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:13 PM

Lol, this thing is amazing o_O I only played it 10 minutes and I laughed a lot. Tomorrow I will complete the quest entirely!

#3 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:55 AM

I knew moosh would pick this one. Why, cause Moosh likes uh bananas ON THE MOON!

#4 Hoff123

Hoff123

The Hoff :)

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:10 AM

I've been playing for more than an hour now, and I really like it. The scripting is awesome :).

Anyway, I'm stuck in level 1 and I'm missing a key. Where to get help? In this thread?

#5 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:36 AM

I've been playing for more than an hour now, and I really like it. The scripting is awesome :).

Anyway, I'm stuck in level 1 and I'm missing a key. Where to get help? In this thread?

Did you solve a block puzzle for a key?

#6 Hoff123

Hoff123

The Hoff :)

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:50 AM

Yeah, but I seem to need another one.

I unlock the lockblock and go up a floor, and then there's nothing else I can do up there because I need another key.

EDIT NJF helped me, so nevermind :).

Edited by Hoff123, 11 March 2014 - 08:53 AM.

#7 Yoshi

Yoshi

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:22 PM

Congrats on making something this impressive in two weeks. I thought at first I was playing this in the wrong ZC version... Then I thought ZC froze... stop messing with my mind. XD

I'm at Level 1. Good stuff.

#8 WhippyBoi

WhippyBoi

You don't belong in this world

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

I will try this in 5......... 4............ 3............ 2 .............. 1.......! Download complete!  :bounce:

• zhangalex likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users