RoyalDarkness Remastered

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#1 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:43 PM

Need help on opening that giant chest in level 6.

zelda002_zps7f83176d.pngzelda003_zps027649b5.png

According to the Lens of Truth, this chest contains Mirror Shield which is needed to explore north-east rooms and finish dungeon.

I am hoping this is not a quest-stopping bug.

#2 Aru

Aru

Wandering Hero

• Members

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:54 PM

you need the boss key to open the big chests

#3 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:28 PM

you need the boss key to open the big chests

Of course, I already figured this out, but where I can find it?

#4 Aru

Aru

Wandering Hero

• Members

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:45 PM

in one of the far left middle rooms you need to push a block that reveals a portal 

#5 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:15 PM

in one of the far left middle rooms you need to push a block that reveals a portal 

That portal was crazy! Lens of Truth didn`t show anything related to that secret in that room. Anyway, thanks for help, finished level 6. Onward trough Dark World! 

#6 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:15 PM

I am stuck in level 3. I have gotten one treasure so far. On the right side of the level there is a room with 2 candles. The right candle is lit but the left isn't and there are blocks up preventing me from going right. I killed all the enemies and then lit the candle but the blocks never went down. What am I missing?

I haven't found anymore keys and I am now stuck. BTW I love the white sword.

#7 Aru

Aru

Wandering Hero

• Members

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:15 PM

That portal was crazy! Lens of Truth didn`t show anything related to that secret in that room. Anyway, thanks for help, finished level 6. Onward trough Dark World! 

sorry about that I will have to make it a lens marker later also good luck on the next few dungeons.

I am stuck in level 3. I have gotten one treasure so far. On the right side of the level there is a room with 2 candles. The right candle is lit but the left isn't and there are blocks up preventing me from going right. I killed all the enemies and then lit the candle but the blocks never went down. What am I missing?

I haven't found anymore keys and I am now stuck. BTW I love the white sword.

about that I dont know why,  it should work it takes the red candle to light it and when I tested it out it worked just fine unless its due to the version difference im not so sure also thanks about the white sword trust me the swords get better looking.

Edited by jman9001, 25 November 2014 - 07:16 PM.

#8 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:13 PM

Lighting that candle doesn't work for me because I only have the blue candle and not the red candle. So where is it hiding?

#9 Aru

Aru

Wandering Hero

• Members

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:16 PM

Lighting that candle doesn't work for me because I only have the blue candle and not the red candle. So where is

its in the top left room in order to get there you need to find the staircase in which case you need to bomb a certain wall to find it.

#10 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:29 AM

Any chances of finding expansions for Arrow quiver? That green Gohma in Ice caverns has way too much HP, even with silver arrows. I don`t want this fight to boil down to "miss one arrow and you are dead" state. I only have 20 max arrows..

Also where is L4 sword? Another nasties are 20+ headed Fire Gleeok with lots of HP in Mystic Ruins and Sumoner Wizzrobe in Forbidden Garden with way too many HP.

#11 canaan

canaan

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:52 AM

Any chances of finding expansions for Arrow quiver? That green Gohma in Ice caverns has way too much HP, even with silver arrows. I don`t want this fight to boil down to "miss one arrow and you are dead" state. I only have 20 max arrows..

Also where is L4 sword? Another nasties are 20+ headed Fire Gleeok with lots of HP in Mystic Ruins and Sumoner Wizzrobe in Forbidden Garden with way too many HP.

Spoiler

Also:

im finishing up some HC pieces and cant seem to figure out how to get to the right side of the ancient ruins exterior where there is a chest. tried the long hookshot, the hover, burned everything, used the lens. i dunno. im missing something simple.

this quest is a blast!

edit2:

there is this going on. the lens showed to use a super bomb

sa3JhUY.jpg

Edited by canaan, 26 November 2014 - 09:55 AM.

#12 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:06 AM

Spoiler

Also:

im finishing up some HC pieces and cant seem to figure out how to get to the right side of the ancient ruins exterior where there is a chest. tried the long hookshot, the hover, burned everything, used the lens. i dunno. im missing something simple.

this quest is a blast!

edit2:

there is this going on. the lens showed to use a super bomb

sa3JhUY.jpg

Damn! I have already super-bombed that area. Thankfully, I have Wealth Medal L2 so it`s not a huge waste. But I am missing Roc`s Feather. And where are the Golden Arrows? A pair of secrets require them to pop open. Also:

zelda005_zpsce2d9fc1.png

That is Insane! Thanks for that anti-jinx ring... Is there a way to finish him off faster? In Tower of Goddess the same boss also summons Splitting Darknuts and Wizzrobes that are immune to Din`s Fire.

Edited by Alucard648, 26 November 2014 - 11:21 AM.

#13 canaan

canaan

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:08 PM

Spoiler

Edited by canaan, 26 November 2014 - 12:09 PM.

#14 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:10 PM

Spoiler

I am hoping it`s not in that bugged area with black combos revealed by super-bomb.

#15 canaan

canaan

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:14 PM

I am hoping it`s not in that bugged area with black combos revealed by super-bomb.

its not. check caves in the water and what not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users