The Expo is Closed

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#16 AdmiralJaden

AdmiralJaden

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 22 September 2016 - 02:47 PM

Yeah, you posted in the wrong place. :P Make a thread in this dropbox to properly submit your submission. Keep in mind that it will be invisible until the expo begins so if you want to make minor changes to your entry contact Aevin but if you want to redo the whole thing just resubmit.

Cool, I have placed it in the correct place. Thank you :)

• Shane likes this

#17 Anthus

Anthus

the wild-eyed boy from freecloud

• Forum Moderators

Posted 23 September 2016 - 02:38 PM

Oh, I actually thought it was October 20th, oops. Dunno if my project will be presentable by the 2nd, but if outlines are allowed, I might still show what I'm working on. :)

#18 Aevin

Aevin

Lucas, the Reluctant

• Administrators

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:56 PM

One last reminder! Submissions close at 11:59 Pacific on October 2nd! That's only three days away, on this coming Sunday. If you've been planning to submit, make sure you get to it within the next couple days.

#19 Twilight-Prince

Twilight-Prince

The Adversary

• Members

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:44 PM

As much as I would LOVE to have my quest project Solace Artema to have a playable demo for the Expo, I doubt I'm going to get one ready by October 2nd, even if I bust out everything I can for the next 72 hours.

That all said, I'm still making progress on it, and I hope to have a demo soon!

#20 ywkls

ywkls

Paladin

• Members

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:22 AM

... And I'm officially out of time to submit any of my new deas. I've done zero work on my Lweapons header in a while (either testing or coding) and I'm nowhere near far enough along with my revised quest to submit that.

I may put in the one quest I finished this year, now that I think all the bugs are out; but I'm not entirely sure that there's really any interest in it outside of a handful of PureZC users. Of course, that's kind of what the Expo is meant for, right?

I wish I was close enough to being done with my new stuff that I could submit that instead, but it isn't going to happen. 

Edited by ywkls, 01 October 2016 - 09:26 AM.

#21 Aevin

Aevin

Lucas, the Reluctant

• Administrators

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:46 PM

By all means, submit your completed quest. I like to think of the Expo as an opportunity to advertise and to show off work that you're proud of, and this sounds like it fits the bill.

• David and ywkls like this

#22 ywkls

ywkls

Paladin

• Members

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:27 PM

By all means, submit your completed quest. I like to think of the Expo as an opportunity to advertise and to show off work that you're proud of, and this sounds like it fits the bill.

All right, I went ahead and did that. Hopefully I set up the poll correctly. I also disabled my signature, though I don't remember seeing anything about that. Maybe this time it will go better than when I submitted it for ZoriaRPG's Winter Video Game Crossover Expo and left tons of bugs in the game.

Edit: @Aevin- I forgot to include a link to the actual quest in my entry, but it's the same as the one in my signature. Would you be able to add that, or should I resubmit?

Edited by ywkls, 01 October 2016 - 09:29 PM.

#23 Aevin

Aevin

Lucas, the Reluctant

• Administrators

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:06 AM

Got it. You can of course move it wherever you like once the Expo opens if you don't like where I placed it.

• ywkls likes this

#24 a30502355

a30502355

Hi

• Members

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:13 PM

Looks like I'll be joining the expo this year. Hopefully, my Glory Squad demo won't disappoint you guys.  ;)

#25 AdmiralJaden

AdmiralJaden

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 October 2016 - 05:05 PM

I must admit, I'm eager to see what everyone has come up with :D

I'm also a bit excited to hear what everyone thinks of my submission. Hopefully you all like it. :D

#26 Mitsukara

Mitsukara

Ara?

• Members

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:14 PM

I've barely come to the forums in a decade, but after some encouragement from fellow scripters I've posted a demo of my quest project, "The Adventure of Link and Zelda: Panoply of Calatia" for this expo. I hope I did it correctly; I've never done one of these before. : P

Just to make sure: I posted a thread in the "Zelda Classic Expo 2016 Dropbox" forum, with a link to a zip of the quest on dropbox (also including some very-small-filesize NSF and GBS files used for music), and 10 screenshots from imgur arranged at the top, with a description written out more or less the way I'd like it to be seen (though I'm fuzzy on what the formatting is generally like). Also, I wasn't sure if there's a filesize limit on the quest file itself; my quest is about 5MB (that is not counting the NSF/GBS music, which is comparatively tiny). Is that all okay?

• ywkls likes this

#27 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:37 PM

I'll throw in Magic and Fantasy. It has a lot to show off.

#28 Dimentio

Dimentio

P-put me down!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:05 PM

Welp, I submitted. And here I thought I was 1 hour late. Nope, because I'm EST. Lovely :P

Edited by Dimentio, 02 October 2016 - 11:06 PM.

#29 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:27 PM

So I figured I should give a bit of an update on things. We currently have fifteen entries to the expo. Of these, five were submitted today, the day of the deadline, while six were submitted yesterday. Furthermore, of the remaining four, two were submitted the day before yesterday.

Basically what I'm saying is that you and I need to have a serious talk about procrastination, PureZC.
  • Anthus, Mani Kanina, Avaro and 5 others like this

#30 a30502355

a30502355

Hi

• Members

Posted 03 October 2016 - 12:09 AM

So I figured I should give a bit of an update on things. We currently have fifteen entries to the expo. Of these, five were submitted today, the day of the deadline, while six were submitted yesterday. Furthermore, of the remaining four, two were submitted the day before yesterday.Basically what I'm saying is that you and I need to have a serious talk about procrastination, PureZC.

There will be 10 more entries on 11:59 pm, so get ready!
  • Avaro likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users