Photo
- - - - -

Need suggestions for increasing activity!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

The Tutorials forum isn't very active; people rarely, if ever, post tutorials. Now, that could possibly be because a lot of things are covered already, so there's not much else to do, but surely there must be SOMETHING people could make a tutorial on, and thus there must be SOME way to get people more interested in making tutorials. However, I am at a loss on how to do this, so I turn to you, the public:

Do you have any suggestions on how to get people more interested?

If so, please post your suggestions here, I would love to hear them so we can get this forum more active! :)

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

Well, there's basic tutorials, advanced tutorials, and expert tutorials. That's always going to be a given.

It's up to the community of ZQuest users to determine what actual technique or activity is going to fall into which category.

Once an action has been determined to be whichever factor of complexity that it is, a tutorial on just about anything can be put into that category for whichever userbase it's targeted toward. It can be on anything, really.

For example, have you ever thought about writing about just what a Tiered secret is? Even using tiered flags innate on combos?

Because people will inevitably come across something that doesn't happen to use scripts but they still don't know how the heck that was caused. Sounds like a great opportunity to write a tutorial out of the blue.

#3 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

For example, have you ever thought about writing about just what a Tiered secret is? Even using tiered flags innate on combos?

Because people will inevitably come across something that doesn't happen to use scripts but they still don't know how the heck that was caused. Sounds like a great opportunity to write a tutorial out of the blue.

I agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users