The Official PZC "Lounge" Interaction Thread Engine #1

• Please log in to reply
2328 replies to this topic

#31 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:24 PM

I like to keep my hair pretty short. Not like crew cut short, but short enough that it can form a blanket over my head and doesn't hang down.

#32 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:26 PM

Long as HELL. I usually tie it back if I have the chance. Remember Sabin on FF6? Yep, hair like that.

#33 ElLibertador

ElLibertador

Love and Peace

• Members

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:07 AM

I like my hair longer but it won't figgin listen. It's still getting soft and fluffy like I want it. I have had my hair short though, It's a good length at the moment--about 4 inches.

Edited by LinkMystro, 22 June 2008 - 05:52 PM.

#34 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:15 AM

My hair... is about as realistic Toon Link as you can get. I'm told that on a regular basis "DOOD U LOOK JUST LIEK LINK!!!!11" and it slowly annoys me.

Hey, being a Toon Link/ALttP Link clone is pretty awesome, though. icon_deformed.gif

#35 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:24 AM

I just had an interesting idea for a catch phrase:

Think EPIC

Eat an elephant.___________________________________

Also purple and blue hair FTW.

#36 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:29 AM

So many people has big/long hair? I thought my brother's hair was long, but seems like I just didn't have comparing base...

#37 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:07 AM

I don't like long hair. People who have it tend to lose it all over the place, and it's not much fun. I'm constantly finding my sister's hair all over the house in places where she's been, and it's rather disgusting. What's worse is that it gets all built up and falls off in the bathroom sink for example, and then it drains really slow, and then once you use the Draino on it, the bathroom smells like burning hair for three days. Ugh.

#38 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:47 AM

Draaaaaaaan-o!

I've never had that problem, but my hair isn't really too long, I mean, it hangs down to my earlobes but that's as far as it goes. If it gets into my eyes I get annoyed with it easily. Anyone else have that problem before?

#39 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Contributors

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

Let me show you two pictures.
Before May 31 (aka shaved head in Mexico day):
EDIT: Picture removed.
After May 31 (aka I didn't tell my mom I was doing this day): EDIT: Picture removed. I like it a lot better short- I don't have to wait for it to dry or worry about messing with it until it looks right. Also, I haven't shaved this morning, and I have no idea what is there on top of my left index finger.
What's worse is that it gets all built up and falls off in the bathroom sink for example, and then it drains really slow, and then once you use the Draino on it, the bathroom smells like burning hair for three days. Ugh.
I just used one of her bobby pins to get it all out, and then rinsed it and put it back in her drawer.

Also, this is Thread Engine #1. Can we have a Thread Engine #i?

#40 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:15 PM

Just had my hair cut again - super-short. Heatwaves suck.

#41 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:11 PM

Yes. Yes they do. They drain you of your energy so quickly.

Water is a huge fuel at me. I'm so lucky that the place I work has a nice waterfountain in the back. I really am. It's cold most of the time too.

#42 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:35 PM

Wonderful. I wish I could tolerate water, cuz, well, its healthy! BUT I can't stand anything without flavor(such as water.)

#43 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Contributors

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:40 PM

Water has lots of flavor! Mine tastes like asbestos.

#44 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:42 PM

I know what you mean. I sort of feel the same way. I conquered that feeling by being particularly grateful for anything that I can get.

The moment your standards begin to slip upward, your life begins to go to hell because nothing is interesting anymore. You have to climb to new and worse extremes to feel anything at all anymore. Definitely not something you want to happen.

#45 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Contributors

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:50 PM

You know my motto: "Trying is the first step towards failure!"
Or is it "Set no goals, know no failure."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users