Advent Children...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 NineLives

NineLives

Boom. Zoom. Dakota.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2005 - 01:07 PM

I have a file to watch Final Fantasy Advent Children...
I will give you a link to it, it will be for a short time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
=============Characters=============
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Cloud Strife = The Main Character from Final Fantasy VII, in this movie, he is a new kickass guy with 6 blades which can combine into the buster sword.

Tifa Lockheart = She works in the Strife Delivery Company and she helps Cloud with his journey to defeat Jenova and Sephiroth back in FFVII.

Red XIII = A red wolf dude who also helps Cloud with his journey.

Barret = Works in the Strife Delivery Company and helps Cloud defeat Sephiroth.......

Cat Sith = A mascot in a fair or something the big guy isnt in the movie, but the cat is.

Cid = A pilot who flies a plane or an airship over the Planet and fights with Cloud and his companions to defeat Jenova and you know who.

Vincet Valentine = A secret character in FFVII, but in here, he helps Cloud fight Behemouth.

Yuffie= (same detail as Vincent)

Kadej = ???

??? = ???

??? = ???

Rufus = Someguy who you will find out.

Sephiroth = ???

(ALOT MORE CHARACTERS, BUT TOO LAZY TO PUT IN!)

Edited by XdragonSB, 16 September 2005 - 01:37 PM.

#2 NineLives

NineLives

Boom. Zoom. Dakota.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2005 - 05:53 PM

sry for double posting... but I wont sent in the link, cause I might get arrested. for a chance

#3 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 17 September 2005 - 01:35 PM

The're not going to arrest you...

You won't get caught either. Just do it...

#4 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:12 PM

XdragonSB, were you actually going to try to post the video? ... And if you were, what made you double post to establish your realization that it was illegal to do so? Did you not know in the first place that it was illegal to distribute such a video?

If you have a good reason for double posting your withdrawal of intentions to post the video, I'd sure love to hear it, rather than just assume something else. I really can't see one though. > >.' Please avoid double posting in the future. o_o

QUOTE(Tobias Dabois)
The're not going to arrest you...

You won't get caught either. Just do it...

Tobias, I can't believe you said such a thing. What were you thinking?

#5 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:19 PM

XDragonSB! Don't give into... fellow forum member pressure... just don't do anything illegal...

#6 venom343

venom343

Senior

• Members

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:22 PM

I think its aggest the rules to give links to pirated products...SOoOo, I geuss you could just say that if anyone wants the movie just to let you know and you will pm them with the link icon_confused.gif
EDIT: accually could you send it to me icon_heh.gif

Edited by venom343, 17 September 2005 - 08:24 PM.

#7 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE(venom343 @ Sep 17 2005, 09:22 PM)
I think its aggest the rules to give links to pirated products...SOoOo, I geuss you could just say that if anyone wants the movie just to let you know and you will pm them with the link  icon_confused.gif
EDIT: accually could you send it to me  icon_heh.gif

Actually, the real reason for such a rule, is so that the site doesn't become a site for trafficing such illegal materials. It's basically like being a drug dealer. So you really shouldn't be giving it out in ANY form whatsoever. Obviously, anyone caught doing such a thing in private will be either warned, or banned. (You never know if the forum has a "Admins can read PM's" feature or not. icon_wink.gif Such a thing does exist, and I've seen it for my own eyes.)

The link to the forum rules is in my signature if you'd like to read them through.

#8 ZeldaLord

ZeldaLord

Legendary Hero

• Members

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:03 PM

/me thinks this thread should be closed before it gets too bad... It serves no purpose but to boast and promote piracy.

QUOTE(BH4 @ Sep 18 2005, 02:59 AM)
You never know if the forum has a "Admins can read PM's" feature or not. icon_wink.gif  Such a thing does exist, and I've seen it for my own eyes.)

Yes, but the fact remains that they can't read emails, no matter what they think might be in them.

I'm fine with some things, like most ROMs (for ripping purposes, or simply because the game isn't available for whatever reason), but leaking a whole movie is a different matter altogether. icon_confused.gif
Honestly, though, I don't see much wrong with asking someone for a link privately, it doesn't get in the way of the forums, and no one else knows about it. icon_shrug.gif

This is old news, anyway, the movie was leaked a week ago. icon_razz.gif

Edited by ZeldaLord, 18 September 2005 - 01:04 PM.

#9 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 18 September 2005 - 03:13 PM

lol, I agree, ZeldaLord. ;-D Heh. This thread is beyond pointless.

Well that settles it. Closed! I say good day.

* Closed *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users