Gaster Blaster/Blue and Orange attacks

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 18 April 2021 - 07:39 PM

heya guys i would like to ask a enemy/ffc script but not for a boss but for certain enemies or as a ffc. Unlike those requests i've made before i'ill go with the Gaster Blaster and the Blue/Orange Attacks scripts. 

For the Gaster Blaster it's simple: The enemy simply appears randomly out of nowhere from any direction of the screen and the tiles would have all 8 directions. Then after a moment (it'll be randomly) the Gaster Blaster stops and after a few seconds the Gaster Blaster shoot a huge laser. It could work with the sound effect of appearing and shooting and after that the Gaster Blaster retreats to leave the screen. The arguments would be needed. First the enemy would be set as 'doesn't counts as beatable enemy'. The D0 would be the time rate before reapparing. Leaving to 0 would make it never returning after it first apparance, setting it to 1 to high would be the second frame before another Gaster Blaster appears. The higher would be the slower while the lower would be the faster. the D1 would be the dimension of the Gaster Blaster. 0 would uses 2x2 or 3x4 tiles by default and the other would make the Gaster Blaster and the lasers much bigger then usual which would no needs to set tiles other then the original tiles. The D2 would be the color laser attacks: 0 would be a white laser, 1 would be blue laser, and 2 would be orange lasers. D3 would be the sound of appearing, and D4 would be the sound of shooting the laser. Blue attacks won't hurts the player as long the player stay immobile while the orange one won't damage the player if the player moves. I was thinking that the enemy won't use the FFC script slot but instead will be used by FFC script called "Gaster Blaster Summons" which D0 would determine the enemy number to summons and D1 would be how many enemies would be spawn, and D2 would be the the time frame between one enemies from other to be spawn. leaving it to 0 would be in the same time (by defaults).

Now you may wondering why i wanted those script. Well it's a secret but let's say that i would need thoses for making the boss from the Tower of Heavens which i'll let you guess who will be. Of course certain rooms of the dungeon would have the Gaster Blaster beign summoned just to make things hard or at least extremely hard or unfair since it'll be a final secret dungeon. :) Now for the Gaster Blaster tiles i'll try to use the ripped versions of the sprites of all 8 directions.

Well i hope that my request would be accepted ^^'

Edited by Sans, 18 April 2021 - 08:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users