Tiles switch

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 26 February 2021 - 08:13 PM

Heya guys i would like to ask a script request. I know i've already made one a week or some days ago but i wanted to try it anyway ^^'

The script would requires the Roc Feather for this one. The function would be very simple: If Link jumps on a specific combo like a color tiles for example and lands on it, the combo will switch with another combo and so on. For the moment there's only 4 combos that i've setting for a puzzle. 

Check on this screenshot for example:

210227025151844009.png

This one is the hints for the tiles puzzle. Edit: I've changed the screenshot to make it less painful ^^' It's may be the same as the old one but i've made it less painful for the eyes just in case.

210227014804312151.png
This one is the puzzle itself. 

The thing is very simple: If Link solves the puzzle with the correct colors (in the correct way) a secret flag will trigged. 

The D0 would be the correct color. 0 would be green, 1 would be blue, 2 would be red, and 3 would be yellow. If there's more then one puzzle then another FFC would be needed i think.
The D1 would be the inital color. 0 for green, 1 for blue, 2 for red, and 3 for yellow. There would no need to do that if the quest creator choose to put the combo directly (if a Combo version would be created with the FFC version.) 
The D2 would determine the secret tiles flag that would be activate first. If leave it to 0 it'll activate by default (like a normal secret trigger would do when we solve a puzzle). If it's setting on 16 to 31 with multiple FFC of the script if the quest creator would want more then just one tiles puzzle that would be very helpful for example on a big dungeon or a final one. As for the D7 it would be the sound of the tiles that is switched when the player lands on it :)

Maybe it's a little bit to much or too far but here's goes nothing to try it.

Edited by Sans, 26 February 2021 - 09:08 PM.

#2 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 February 2021 - 08:55 PM

I'm sorry for going off topic but could you please tone the first palette down? My eyes hurt a little from looking at it.

#3 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 26 February 2021 - 08:59 PM

oh sorry about that ^^' I'll try to tone down the palette ^^' 

• Shane likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users