Photo

Screenshot of the Week 145

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 145 (41 member(s) have cast votes)

The choices!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 14 November 2006 - 12:46 PM

NoeL's right, I have a lot of work to do on those walls. I didn't really have a long time to spend working on them before SotW, so they're kinda' incomplete. I'm actually thinking about changing the style slightly, so I may make totally new tiles... I haven't decided yet. I like the floors though, so they're staying.

#17 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 14 November 2006 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE(Sharon Daniel @ Nov 14 2006, 12:46 PM) View Post

NoeL's right, I have a lot of work to do on those walls. I didn't really have a long time to spend working on them before SotW, so they're kinda' incomplete. I'm actually thinking about changing the style slightly, so I may make totally new tiles... I haven't decided yet. I like the floors though, so they're staying.

I like your walls just the way they are. icon_biggrin.gif I wonder if they're better than I can do? Meh, I wouldn't know. I have yet to make my own tileset...

#18 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 14 November 2006 - 05:00 PM

Moonwhisper: Seen it before.
Sharon: I LOVE IT I WANNA MARRY IT!
blaman: Pretty average, too much cloud fuzzies it up though.

#19 Blue Link 2007

Blue Link 2007

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 14 November 2006 - 05:55 PM

I voted for Blaman's shot, because it looked classical.

Sharon Daniels shot looks good, I didn't vote for you because it wasn't colorful

Moonwispers shot was good mostly, the only problem I have is that stupid looking Link in the subscreen. icon_razz.gif

One minor question: What's a Powder Keg? Something tells me it came from Majora's Mask, the only Zelda game I have yet to play... O_o

A powder Keg is indeed an Item only in Majoras Mask. It pretty much was a very powerful bomb that could destroy very big boulders that were blocking the way to other places. It was an nessasary item to get, since you couldn't of beaten the game without it.

Edited by Blue Link 2007, 14 November 2006 - 05:57 PM.

#20 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 15 November 2006 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE(Blue Link 2007 @ Nov 14 2006, 05:55 PM) View Post

Sharon Daniels shot looks good, I didn't vote for you because it wasn't colorful

Very true. I'm not even sure how I managed to make the walls and floor the same color, seeing as how that normally bothers me so much. When I make the new walls they're going to be a different color. I also need to add a lot more detail to the screen (I have some good ideas already icon_smile.gif ).

#21 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 17 November 2006 - 11:12 PM

Would everyone stop insulting that Link in my subscreen? I spent over 2 hours with that (because ZC decided to be retarded) and I'm not deleting that just because a couple people don't like it, or as quoted by Red Link "This has been a complete waste of time if you ASK me!" So no icon_razz.gif If you don't like it, TOO BAD. I worked to hard with the subscreen editor if it's just for nothing.

#22 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:23 PM

Nothing too special this week. Nulled.

#23 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 19 November 2006 - 03:22 PM

The new walls are done. icon_smile.gif You'll see them in the next SotW...

#24 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE(Moonwhisper @ Nov 17 2006, 10:12 PM) View Post

Would everyone stop insulting that Link in my subscreen? I spent over 2 hours with that (because ZC decided to be retarded) and I'm not deleting that just because a couple people don't like it, or as quoted by Red Link "This has been a complete waste of time if you ASK me!" So no icon_razz.gif If you don't like it, TOO BAD. I worked to hard with the subscreen editor if it's just for nothing.

He he he... I know EXACTLY how you feel icon_razz.gif

#25 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:53 PM

Should the other one be up by now?

#26 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE(Revfan9 @ Nov 19 2006, 09:53 PM) View Post

Should the other one be up by now?

He will get it it when he can get to it. Sometimes other things in life can delay things. Trust me, he has done this often enough to know when it has been a week. Besides, there might not be enough submissions. Please be patient. Also consider the phrase I stole from ShadowTiger's signature.

#27 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:48 AM

Moonwhisper - 1 votes = [3.57%]
Sharon Daniel - 17 votes = [60.71%]
blaman - 10 votes = [35.71%]
Total Votes: 28

Sharon Daniel
IPB Image
Only 186 more rupees to go...

Congrats Sharon Daniel, on your win of SotW145!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users