• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#61 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 29 November 2018 - 08:06 PM

0GFIRm9.png

I was able to walk around and not pay anything here. Was this intentional? If not then there is no way back if you don't have the money and don't want to pay the heart.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#62 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:38 AM

No it's not intentional! I suppose it broke because of the 2.5 changes. Thanks for reporting man!

#63 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:32 PM

10YWFuN.png

How do I get past here? The lens shows basic arrows and I hit it with at least 20 or more.

#64 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

Hi, Twilight Knight,

I finished Clockwork Cathedral (I think the last level?) and went on to get the Master Key.  This is the farthest I've gone in my attempts on this quest.  To my horror, however, I realized that I'm missing one triforce piece!!! Due to the enormity of this quest, I can't even begin to imagine where and what level did I miss that missing triforce piece.  And what if I missed it on one of those "one-time only" levels.  There is no way of getting it at this point and sadly, this is the END for me.  Unable to enter to get the Level 4 sword and anywhere else that might require full triforce.

Anyways, thank you so much for refining and making this great quest more playable.  I've always enjoyed yours and Cast Chaos' quests.

#65 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 01 December 2018 - 07:51 AM

Hi, Twilight Knight,

I finished Clockwork Cathedral (I think the last level?) and went on to get the Master Key.  This is the farthest I've gone in my attempts on this quest.  To my horror, however, I realized that I'm missing one triforce piece!!! Due to the enormity of this quest, I can't even begin to imagine where and what level did I miss that missing triforce piece.  And what if I missed it on one of those "one-time only" levels.  There is no way of getting it at this point and sadly, this is the END for me.  Unable to enter to get the Level 4 sword and anywhere else that might require full triforce.

Anyways, thank you so much for refining and making this great quest more playable.  I've always enjoyed yours and Cast Chaos' quests.

None of the triforce sub dungeons are missable, even if their corresponding inverted world main dungeons are one-time only. That means the entrance for the sub dungeon may be somewhere nearby, but outside of the main dungeon. This old video should help:

10YWFuN.png

How do I get past here? The lens shows basic arrows and I hit it with at least 20 or more.

Look for a second treasure in this dungeon, because this wall is a macguffin that only magically disappears when that second item is used in conjunction with the dungeon's first item.

Edited by Marv Albert, 01 December 2018 - 07:53 AM.

#66 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 01 December 2018 - 09:00 AM

Thanks for the help Marv!  :)

• Useless Old Man Wisdom likes this

#67 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:38 PM

None of the triforce sub dungeons are missable, even if their corresponding inverted world main dungeons are one-time only. That means the entrance for the sub dungeon may be somewhere nearby, but outside of the main dungeon. This old video should help:

Look for a second treasure in this dungeon, because this wall is a macguffin that only magically disappears when that second item is used in conjunction with the dungeon's first item.

Thanks, Marv...  Will go ahead and finish this awesome quest.

#68 muddi1956

muddi1956

• Members

Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:19 AM

Where can i find the nightmare maze?

#69 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:32 AM

Hey Muddi,

Are you talking about the 4th level in the Inverted World?

You get there by going to Kakariko Village (Kakarpolis) and checking out Master Smith his house (the house of Myra's father).

#70 Spelunker

Spelunker

• Members

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:47 AM

Is there a way out of Nightmare forest without completing the dungeon? I went in by accident and really wanted to do more exploring first.

#71 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 05 December 2018 - 11:13 AM

Hey Spelunker,

I'm afraid not. You also can't go back to the dungeon once you finish it, so I suggest you use your urge for exploration within the dungeon. ;-)

#72 suprise

suprise

• Members

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:33 PM

Hi together,

after defeating nightmare's boss, I reentered the room with the bed and the bed was still there. So I tried to get into nightmare again in order to take a look another look at the dragon screen. Now I cannot exit the nightmare anymore. The boss is defeated but I cannot enter its lair and the mushroom is still blocking the entrance...

Is there a way to get out of nightmare again after defeating the boss?

Otherwise I would have to stop playing.

#73 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:55 AM

Hey Suprise,

That's not supposed to happen... strange.

I cannot look into it now, at earliest in the weekend. Then I can make a fix so you can leave the dungeon and cannot enter anymore.

Does that sound good to you? That way you won't have to stop playing.

#74 suprise

suprise

• Members

Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:42 PM

Hi Twilight Knight,

it sorted out. I tried a retry and hoped it was still before beating nightmare's boss. I had to play again some parts, but did manage to finish the dungeon again and left it for good...never to return^^

After I left, I also reentered the bedroom and the bed was not there anymore. I guess that glitch did happen due to my F6 continue while Knil&Myra were speaking, because I hoped to return to a save point within nightmare to take another look at the dragon screen. After that continue I started within Myra's house and the bed was still there offering to enter the nightmare (without possible return).

So I guess it was my bad, but thanks for the offer.

I really like this quest and wanted to complete it again. Thumbs up from my side and keep up the good work :)

#75 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:54 PM

I found a complete and utter game-breaking bug.  I'm 28 hours in and now I've lost everything.

I was in the modern-city version of what used to be my home.  I went into the E-library and stumbled upon the cut-scene with the long story.  I had seen it already and didn't want to sit through it again, so I hit F-6 during the story.

From that point on, the game restarted on me, except I had all my medals and all my triforce pieces, and all my equipment.  Except I was back at the beginning, back in the original times before the apocalypse.  I think, sadly, that's it for me.  I'm done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users