Hitodama Help and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

I know some people are playing, so I thought it might be okay to start a thread ...

If you have questions, need help, spot some bugs or have other suggestions, please speak up here!

Known Issues

• Eddy likes this

#2 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

I received some skills with the coins (I have 20+), but I don't know exactly what they do.

#3 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

The "Seeker" skills display icons on your subscreen telling you how many powerups you have left in the area, and the defenses add blocking properties to your shield.

#4 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

Ah, perfect. I should have figured that X) I have to force me to stop playing, I don't want to finish this in a day. I suppose is a short quest.

#5 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:10 PM

Hitmontop + Obama = Hitodama.

Anyway, I'm trying this out right now.  So far, I've completed toybox and done some of granite zone and masquerade.  Pretty cool so far!

• Aevin likes this

#6 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:53 PM

I'm in Corridor!

Hitodama =

ezk4z5.png

Pure happiness

This is a quest that no one should miss. It's a piece of history in ZC. We are in a golden age now.

I'm missing a magic expansion in Toy Box, I looked everywhere and no luck. But don't say to me where it is!

More than 40 coins now!

Edited by Air Luigi, 27 August 2014 - 06:55 PM.

• Aevin likes this

#7 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

Well ... I wouldn't say anything, except that there is no magic expansion in Toy Box. I'm wondering if my script messed up somehow ...

Edit: Yeah, mine actually says 1/0. So I'll figure out what the problem is. But there's not a magic upgrade there. Sorry for the confusion!

#8 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:10 PM

Lol, I was crazy trying to find that expansion! xD A bit of trolling never hurts =P

#9 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:20 PM

Well, it was an easy fix. (Just me placing a wrong number somewhere.) It's resolved for future updates, and it shouldn't affect any other area, but I'm afraid yours (and everyone else's) files are stuck with it for now.

I hope you have a good time with the rest! :)

#10 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:58 PM

I don't say enough that this is a blast... inspired design and impressive ideas everywhere.

2mi292s.png

I got this expansion, but the map isn't marked.

2hyf8qs.png

Those flowers respawns, also the sun and moon. I suppose it is intentional, but just in case... it's a little weird to see them without roots.

• Aevin likes this

#11 Sobreviviente

Sobreviviente

i like kirby

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:01 PM

Would be too hard add some portals? i use "continue" to skip at backtracking but still.

#12 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

Sobreviviente: Hmm ...  I'll give it some thought. They'd have to be one-way from the end of the areas, since because of how coins are hidden the screen secrets couldn't be used for that purpose.

Air Luigi: Nice catch on the upgrade there. Thanks! The plants respawn because of a ZQuest limitation, but I'm pretty okay with it happening.

#13 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

Had a lot of fun with this one. Found 100% of items. Was there a clue somewhere in figuring out the maze path in Elysium?

zelda015.png

• Avaro and Aevin like this

#14 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:26 AM

I said this in the comments section of the quest but I'll post it here too. I am doing a walkthrough of this quest and I just played and uploaded part 2. :D (don't watch if you don't want to get spoiled, obviously xD)

Part 1: https://www.youtube....h?v=0b28GuZYlmw

Part 2: https://www.youtube....h?v=2muOuC5pPFo

• Air Luigi likes this

#15 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:12 PM

Love for Fire: Wow! You're a fast one! Other than my beta testers, I believe you're the first to find everything. Congratulations and thanks for playing!

Was there a clue somewhere in figuring out the maze path in Elysium?

Spoiler

Avataro: Still really enjoying your playthrough. It's really interesting how there's no commentary, but sometimes the way you control the character seems to show what you're thinking. It's funny in a few times where I've seen you about to leave a room, and then you spot a secret or something and it's like I can hear you thinking "Wait a second ..." It's also interesting how you seem to really like killing enemies, even if you've beaten those groups before. I'm really looking forward to the next part! :)

• Epsalon ZX likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users